AIS Shop in Pattaya (not in shopping mall)

ongengwai

I would like to go to an AIS Shop in Pattaya. This AIS Shop should be a shop next to the street, not a shop in the Central shopping mall, Tukcom complex etc. The reason I am peculiar about this is I have two dogs, and I need to take the dogs out with me. Wife is away at the moment, I have already left the dogs alone the whole day at home, would like to take them out for some fresh air and see the world. I can't take the dogs into any shopping mall, but I can leave the dogs outside the shop on the corridor (with me keeping an eye on them).

So do you know any AIS shop on the street ? I need to go to a proper AIS shop to seek helps from AIS assistant on available postpaid and prepaid plans, which package suits my situation best etc. The shop should be in Pattaya as I live quite close to Pattaya. I am not familiar with Pattaya, so it would be great if you can pinpoint it on the google map for me.

Thank you so much if you could help.

Your likes and what exist are entirely different.

There is only one AIS shop in Pattaya. It's in the Central Plaza Mall. However there's one in Si Racha that's not in a mall.

21-23, Sriracha Nakhon 2 Road,

Tambon Sriracha

Amphoe Sriracha

Chonburi, 20100
Thailand

Google Map Link

Your likes and what exist are entirely different.

There is only one AIS shop in Pattaya. It's in the Central Plaza Mall. However there's one in Si Racha that's not in a mall.

21-23, Sriracha Nakhon 2 Road,

Tambon Sriracha

Amphoe Sriracha

Chonburi, 20100

Thailand

Google Map Link

It's opposite and across the street from the southern entrance to the Robinson's Mall.