Baseball in Thailand? MLB

Don't subscribe myself but friends who use MLB.com seem generally satisfied. With a 9 to 12 hour time offset not easy to watch live games...had a standing rule to never mention scores of recent games in case they hadn't watched them yet.

Ended up ordering that. Tested it with some of the spring training games and it worked great. However they only had like half of the games. I'm guessing they are not all televised is why.

@mogandave, Jeter Day in NY sure was fun, knocked you guys out of the running and then we are off the the WS :)

Sorry, as a Royals fan I can't talk shit about anyone almost ever, first time since 85.

Get the At Bat app from MLB....Have had it for a couple of years....with timing you can catch every game plus they archive and have highlights.....it was great last year watching my WORLD CHAMPION GIANTS march to the Crown....sometimes while walking around with my wife as she wandered around some of the local markets.....during the commercial breaks I'd glance at the pretty gals walking around....not a bad start of the day.....

Guess he's just one of those big strong farm boys...hand chops and splits his own wood....gave his wife a cow for her Bday.....when asked how his arm felt he said "feels like an arm".....went 5 or 6 the other day...hit one ball 420'.....said he's ready for opening day.....with his 3/4 slot sling of the ball he can be good for a long time.....refreshing type of guy - guess they've had some improptu wrestling type contests in the clubhouse and no one will go against him......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fox Sports on Truevisions seem worse than ever this season. For a start on the main Fox Sports channel is HD and MLB is mostly on Fox 2/3, and this season only Yankee games are being covered, despite the Yankees being absloute rubbish. Even if it's not a NYY game, it is AL, so no chance of ever seeing the mightly Dodgers, until the Post Season...

Archived