Best home-delivered fish dish

The Dancer

Recommendations please for a great fish dish that I can have delivered by the restaurant itself or services like ChefsXP.

E.g., I recently got fish and chips from a popular downtown place and the fish turned out to be a few white slivers in a coat of thick batter. Salmon from another place had obviously been sitting in the freezer too long.

I am not particular about the cuisine, can be Western, Indian, whatever, just wanting a generous portion of nicely prepared good quality of fish. And I don't mind paying for this occasional treat. It has to be home-deliverable please.

Thanks in advance.

For Indian I recommend Indus.

Their fish tikka is very good....and I would get the tandoori broccoli to go with it....that is superb.

All the usual delivery companies...take your pick.

Fish tikka and tandoori broccoli, man, I am drooling over my keyboard. Thanks, smokie.

And if you ever remember the name of the fish and chips place off Soi 11 do tell. Even if you can say the general direction I will find it out.

Their fish tikka is very good....and I would get the tandoori broccoli to go with it....that is superb.

Fish tikka and tandoori broccoli, man, I am drooling over my keyboard. Thanks, smokie.

And if you ever remember the name of the fish and chips place off Soi 11 do tell. Even if you can say the general direction I will find it out.

Its called Snapper. google works wonders sometimes....lol

Edit: Think I had some Kiwi fish which was good....they have half a dozen types if I remember right.

Edited by smokie36

I 2nd Snapper very good fish there.

Also if you like Fish Taco there is plenty of it in soi 7/1 which is close to soi 11 when you finish at snapper. They home deliver also.

Edited by wow64

I think I must be channeling you smokie mate! Eastin Grand and Indus Tandoori broccoli

2 of my faves.

Edited by mca
  • Like 1