Retirement Visa For Spouse

In cases of having dependents (husband / wife, children), the applicant must provide evidence indicating their relationship. Evidence must be translated into Thai and be certified by the embassy or consulate of the non-Thai citizens.

See also Non-Immigrant Visa "O-A" (Long stay) - visa for retired persons:

II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION

In case that the applicant wishes to have his/her spouse stay together in the Kingdom but the spouse is not qualified for the “O-A” visa, their marriage certificate shall also be produced as evidence and should be notarized by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic/consular mission. (The spouse will be considered for temporary stay under category “O”).

IV. Recommendations for the aliens while staying in the Kingdom

If the alien’s spouse wishes to extend his/her stay as well, the marriage certificate is required.

See also Non-Immigrant Visa "O-A" (Long stay) - visa for retired persons:
II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION

In case that the applicant wishes to have his/her spouse stay together in the Kingdom but the spouse is not qualified for the “O-A” visa, their marriage certificate shall also be produced as evidence and should be notarized by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic/consular mission. (The spouse will be considered for temporary stay under category “O”).

IV. Recommendations for the aliens while staying in the Kingdom

If the alien’s spouse wishes to extend his/her stay as well, the marriage certificate is required.

Thank you much, appreciate the feedback.

I understand then I can sponsor my wife if we have our marriage certificate notorized and translated into Thai for the immigration authorities.