'prescription' paperwork to travel with valium, where?

lifemagic

Hi,

I've been traveling since 2013 and going to UK (uk passport) on 31. I bought 30 valium in Phnom Pehn (no prescription) and want to take them back. Is it easy to get a bit of paper, preferably around the Banglampoo area, that would satisfy customs going in?

So you already bought them illegally in Cambodia without a valid prescription, and you're asking where you can get hold of a fake prescription for your illegal drugs? You're just digging yourself into a deeper hole in the unlikely event that the UK Customs would search your bags and find your illegal prescription drugs being carried without a prescription. Do you think the UK Customs are stupid enough to not know that your "bit of paper" is not a real prescription? On the other hand, I've never heard of a British citizen's bags being searched on returning to their own country, unless you have some other object inside your suitcase that is going to attract attention. Pills are not going to show up on any scanner. Do you happen to look like a very dodgy character? I think you're fretting too much about nothing. The chances of being stopped for bringing in 30 pills of anything into the UK are virtually zero.