RCD Kitchens - any experience or recommendations for alternative suppliers?

Hi All -

I have a new (unlived-in) condo with a horrible unfinished project kitchen from RCD which is 6 months behind schedule. We have a quote from them for a completely new upgraded kitchen to replace their unfinished project kitchen.

RCD have been paid for 1) the unfinished project kitchen which is 6 months behind schedule, but now they 2) want a fee to remove the unfinished project kitchen, and 3) they want more money for the new kitchen.

I understand the cost of the new kitchen, and swallowing the cost of the unfinished project kitchen, but do not understand the RCD fee for the removal of their botched unfinished project kitchen!

Have any of you had any experience in ordering kitchens from RCD? Is this normal with these people?

Can anyone recommend any other kitchen supplier in Bangkok?

TIA,

C.

These also have a custom kitchen service, but no webpage for it:

SB Furniture

Index Living Mall

I think HomePro also do custom kitchens, as may Thai Watsudu.

Some of the HomePro ones I saw in their big new store in Pattaya looked quite good. I was less impressed by Index.

IKEA has actually a page where you can do the whole plan online. As for you unfinished project you should be able to find somebody to remove it for free. Can you perhaps post a picture and advise where it is?

These also have a custom kitchen service, but no webpage for it:

SB Furniture

Index Living Mall

I think HomePro also do custom kitchens, as may Thai Watsudu.

Some of the HomePro ones I saw in their big new store in Pattaya looked quite good. I was less impressed by Index.

HomePro sell Starmark kitchens (already linked), not sure about Watsadu, but probably also just working as an agent.