Best ladyboy bar in CM.

BAFC

You could be out of luck.

Chiang Mai is a backwater for girls and LB who are past their prime or can't cut it in Bangkok or Pattaya.

If the ones I see walking past the bars at the boxing stadium bar area are any indication you should get really drunk before you go there.

Yep, the the boxing bars are probably your best shot, you can definitely mix it in the ring there if you want to.

w00t.gif

Leave your wallet, mobile and valuables at home. Bring only the cash you can enjoy and afford to lose. Hope you don't get drugged or scammed.

• Like 1

I don't have any recommendation for ladyboy bars but just behind the Mercure Hotel and Tops supermarket on Chotana road ( half km north of Chang Phueak gate) there is a lady boy cabaret venue. If you went there early evening I am sure the ladyboys will tell you everything and probably want to guide you.

Seems like there is plenty of them about always see them when I am riding around town

There is a ladyboy bar half way down Loih Kroh on the right then there is boxing ring which has about 3 and then if your really stuck just walk at the top of the moat and you will see plenty milling about looking for company.

I would of thought the best bet is talk to one of them and you will get the full details on the ladyboy scene in Chiang Mai

Yep, the the boxing bars are probably your best shot, you can definitely mix it in the ring there if you want to.

w00t.gif

Leave your wallet, mobile and valuables at home. Bring only the cash you can enjoy and afford to lose. Hope you don't get drugged or scammed.

Nothing like first hand advice from someone that is experienced in the matter

I knew there was going to a reply like that. Funny.

In Chiang Mai the ladyboys or otherwise known as katoeys are mostly nocturnal.

Best places to find them are around the Loi Kroh Road area and Tapae Gate from about 8.00pm onwards that becomes what I describe as the katoey rush hour. You`re be spoilt for choice.

They`ll probably do anything and go anywhere with you If the price is right.

Hope you have sharp teeth.

Remember the old line about: "Never been to bed with an UGLY Girl....but have WOKEN UP NEXT TO A FEW UGLY BOYS.

Oh and the Sharp Teeth.... so you can chew your arm off and slip away without disturbing him in the morning.

biggrin.png

In Chiang Mai the ladyboys or otherwise known as katoeys are mostly nocturnal.

Best places to find them are around the Loi Kroh Road area and Tapae Gate from about 8.00pm onwards that becomes what I describe as the katoey rush hour. You`re be spoilt for choice.

They`ll probably do anything and go anywhere with you If the price is right.

This may be the most positive and upbeat post I can remember from Bjuice. wink.png