Survey: Are foreigners in Thailand more negative than people in their home country?

Scott

Are foreigners in Thailand more negative than people in their home country?  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Are foreigners in Thailand more negative than people in their home country?

• Yes, foreigners are more negative overall than people in their home country.
    • No, foreigners are not more negative overall than people in their home country.

This poll is closed to new votes

It depends on what farang you are talking about; the alcohol soaked brain dead ones complain a lot as they have nothing else to do and are past thinking about much of anything.

Those who have some purpose to their lives complain but it tends to also be with a purpose to contribute something positive.

some people drink becouse want make another people more intrestingthumbsup.gif

Edited by ardokano

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Thailand is such a rut that the T.V members who post such negative stuff, continue to suffer here, <deleted> are they dong in Thailand!!! We have choices. ( Perhaps they don't hence rotting here)

Did you ever consider that perhaps they use this forum just to vent some of their frustration at things that they have no say in and have no chance at changing? Or that they are happy here but would like to be happier? When I read others post I don't label them as you have done. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and they have their own, perhaps misunderstood, reasons for what was said.

Nowhere and nobody in this world is perfect and fault can be found everywhere. Some people accept all of the Thai way and others accept only parts that they believe in. Does that make them negative towards Thailand or make them want to leave? I think not. This happens in every country and I am certain they havery both good and bad to day about their own respective countries prior to living here. If you are a foreigner in Thailand, why would you ask such a question and start this topic? Surely you have said some negative things related to Thailand or thai people.

I voted no, no more than normal, I base this on friends and acquaintances. If I was to base it on this forum it would be a resounding YES more negative. I can honestly say I have never read so much negativity twds ones host as is dislayed on here. But that's what happens on public anonymous forum as there is no come back on any one save for the forums own rules.

I agree with a lot on here most are just venting their spline. As they can't or won't do it in public. I suspect if people on here met in public they would be quite posative about Thailand. Not that we will ever know each other. I suspect posts back will say diffrent "I'm the same in public as I am on here". Easy to say but we will never know will we.

Edited by Deepinthailand