A girl fingered me today

i claudius

I was just driving in Naklua by the market ,when a girl shot across the road on her motorbike without looking or a care in the world ,i slammed on my brakes and missed her by inches ,my thanks i got the finger ,never had that before from a girl here , ime convinced that most m/cycle riders just do not have a thought in their heads ,or a brain.sad.png

Dont the cops in US TV shows use 'fingered' to indicate that someone picked you out of a book of mugshots or in a line-up, OP ? Of course the Thai version is to have you sit at a table while your victims point their fingers at you for the camera - is there more to this story than you're prepared to share, or should we wait for PattayaOne's unparalleled team of crack journos (as in journos on crack) to provide us with the gruesome details ? ;)

Instead of 'a girl gave me the finger', the thread has been very deliberately titled to get a reaction. Cute.

It worked on me, I already had the 'delete' finger ready smile.png

He got upset a girl fingered him. Not sure he could handle two in one day.

Lady must have hit the road in a very upset state of mind. Absolutely worst case: Farang BF has told her, that he would not be willing to build the Mansion on Family-Land in the Isaan after all. Instead he decided to have a good time in Pattaya for the next 15 years for the same money.

Something like that would upset even the "coolest" Pattaya Hostess.

Cheers.

Even if it was a girl, IME its a vastly overrated experience. Thailand can look forward to a lot more people giving one another the finger as the people who are supposed to be responsible for town planning all appear to have taken extended leave, particularly here in Pattaya. Locals need to get angry and start picketing city hall, but that just doesnt seem to be the Thai way unless you have a billionaire paying you a couple of hundred baht a day to camp out. If I was one of the major business owners in this city, I'd be mad as hell but apparently mai pen rai goes a very long way, even at that end of town. I hate to agree with the naysayers, but I fear that Thailand isnt just killing the golden goose, it's strangling it as slowly and painfully as possible.

38454765.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is a new trend, I think. I see my students doing a lot of it.

Yes your right.

I think it looks real funny.

it kind of looks so out of place for the cute ladies of Thailand doing this.

a bit like the finger up the nose trick over here just don't look right !!!!!!!

Edited by onemorechang