using a Kbank K-MAX VISA debit card in Taiwan or Hong Kong , what do I need to do ?

I will have a couple days in Taiwan next week and would like to be able to use my Debit card

its from Kbank , K-Max Visa card , "Privileged Member" and my name is NOT on it

it does NOT have a chip in it

Will it work ? What are the fees at ATM or just using it in a store ?

Do i need to go to Kbank and tell them ?

I will also be in Hong Kong in a few months and would also like to use it there.

Thanks for your help

I never see a Kbank debit card not have a chip in it

When k cyber banking is arrive by atm you can use world wide expect some airlines not accept debits in board duty free shop !

For more question simple send pm!

I am always here 24 h a day 7 day a week , 365 days a year!

If you want your aswer , more quickly, no matter what it is , sandman always waiting to Aswer questions!

I've never had a problem using a K-Bank debit card in Hong Kong or indeed any other country in the region.

I've also used it in Europe and Australia, only once was the fact that it didn't have a chip questioned, and that was in the UK where they use "chip and pin", in all other cases the sales assistant or waiter just swiped the card when they saw no chip.

I was concerned that my card just said "Privileged Member" so I ordered a card with my name on it, takes about a week, it didn't really matter as I never ever saw anybody checking the name, or for that fact even the signature.

The first time I travelled overseas I called K-Bank to advise them, they weren't remotely interested so I've never bothered since.

There are of course charges for using the card overseas, the details are on their website.