Is taking Yingluck to court the way to go?

webfact

I can't comment on her answers because I haven't read them.

I am suggesting that irrespective of whatever regime was in power, if there was 700 billion being spent, little or none of it would have been spent on "ordinary people".

Well you've saved yourself a waste of time there. As for your belief on the disposal of B700 billion, if it had been used on one single item of infrastructure, some Thai citizen would have benefited. Instead all they have is the stench of corruption, increased government debt and the knowledge that they have been conned again.

I think Yingluck has become a bit of a side show these days.

People seem more interested in how much damage the new 'PM' is capable of inflicting on the country ??

Shame he will never be subject to the same courts as Yingluck sad.png

For what can I ask. For graft-busting, taking National park land back, making improvements in all areas and setting the conditions so that proper 'free and fair' elections can be held in 2016!!

I would like to see his charge sheet.

There will never be a charge sheet for Mr P, since he has already granted himself amnesty.

Just in case.....................coffee1.gif

Just for interest I would like to see a printed record of hours of work (daily/weekly/monthly over 3 years)

as against Prayuths 8 months in charge.

To my thinking he has put in more work hours in 8 months than her 3 years.

He has communicated with the public 1,000 more times than her. A bonus he isn't missing from the country every week on some excuse for opting out of meetings and interviews.

Oh I am sure the block newbies will find a way around my post, sure not to comment on the items I posted.

People seem more interested in how much damage the new 'PM' is capable of inflicting on the country ??

For what can I ask. For graft-busting, taking National park land back, making improvements in all areas and setting the conditions so that proper 'free and fair' elections can be held in 2016!!

There will never be a charge sheet for Mr P, since he has already granted himself amnesty.

Just for interest I would like to see a printed record of hours of work (daily/weekly/monthly over 3 years)

He has communicated with the public 1,000 more times than her. A bonus he isn't missing from the country every week on some excuse for opting out of meetings and interviews.

Oh I am sure the block newbies will find a way around my post, sure not to comment on the items I posted.

I think you are confusing quality with quantity....................whistling.gif

Why is it a shame Carlos..... in reality this government and Prayuth are doing a swell job in a very difficult time for Thailand... if you are Farang and living here be happy that this junta have not chucked all us Farangs our on our asses... especially all the Red apologists amongst us.... Lets hope they continue this purge against all that is Bad in Thailand... and one final thought Carlos... Who would you replace Prayuth with..? and why.... And if you don't like it here... There's the door... whistling.gif

• Like 2

I think you are confusing quality with quantity....................whistling.gif

Sure confirms your complete denial..............I put the truth, it is that outstanding, tell me your version of work input over 3 years Yingluck put in. ???....................challenge for you minority Prayuth bashers.

• Like 1

In the name of reconciliation let's make a deal!!

The day that Sondhi Limthongkul (remember the PAD guy) starts to serve his 20 year sentence is the day Yingluck is going to jail!!

Sounds fair??

Not really. Why let Sondhi wait? With his final appeal having been submitted around Augst last year (with him even being jailed a week or so), it's more likely his case will be finalised before Ms. Yingluck's case really gets going much.

Indeed all those who would engage in politics in the future should be shown that their actions or inactions are accountable to the law and not just to the people at the ballot box.

In any other occupation or business employee accountability is there, why should politicians be any different ? After all in spite of the high regard they hold themselves in they are employees of the people and the country.

In fact they should be held to even higher standards as they are, or should be, roll models to be looked up to and respected.

Respect should be earned by good deeds and not by fear, threats, intimidation or the granting of favors.

I would tend to agree with a good deal of your points. However your argument breaks down in the event of someone entering politics via a coup and using the law as his/her political tool, such as granting themselves and their cohorts amnesty and/or immunity from prosecution.

Indeed all those who would engage in politics in the future should be shown that their actions or inactions are accountable to the law and not just to the people at the ballot box.

In any other occupation or business employee accountability is there, why should politicians be any different ? After all in spite of the high regard they hold themselves in they are employees of the people and the country.

In fact they should be held to even higher standards as they are, or should be, roll models to be looked up to and respected.

Respect should be earned by good deeds and not by fear, threats, intimidation or the granting of favors.

I would tend to agree with a good deal of your points. However your argument breaks down in the event of someone entering politics via a coup and using the law as his/her political tool, such as granting themselves and their cohorts amnesty and/or immunity from prosecution.

Not as clear cut as Thaksins amnAsty, to clear himself, Not forgetting this led to the PTP being exposed for what it was, along with the Shin style of democracy.

This is where we diverge: You support the tried and tested coup method in order to deal with the matter, I would prefer the public being given enough time and information to see they are/were being led down a bad road and to make their voices noisily and angrily heard at the ballot box. You can't just have the army just barging in vituperatively every time the course of politics is not to their liking - it won't benefit anyone in the long run.

Would seeing the Shinawatras slung out like a dog in the night by the voting public not have been sweeter for you? It could well have happened if enough time was given.

But Yingluck beats Prayuth in hours spent in an aircraft.

• Like 2

But Yingluck beats Prayuth in hours spent in an aircraft.

And in shopping malls?

• Like 1

Who will be held accountable and for what? Its seems anyone dabbling in politics in the future better be looking over their shoulder the performance police could be standing there.

Find her guilty, but behind doors give her an ultimatum, go to jail for five years, or give the whereabouts of your brother. Send special Thai forces in a helicopter to snatch him up and bring him to justice in Thailand. If she fails to cooperate, she goes to jail. gives false info of his whereabouts, off to jail she goes. This is justice. She has the choice of her punishment.

Find her guilty, but behind doors give her an ultimatum, go to jail for five years, or give the whereabouts of your brother. Send special Thai forces in a helicopter to snatch him up and bring him to justice in Thailand. If she fails to cooperate, she goes to jail. gives false info of his whereabouts, off to jail she goes. This is justice. She has the choice of her punishment.

Who, besides you it seems, doesn't know of Thaksin's whereabouts? Is this a "don't throw me in the briar patch" argument?

• Like 1

Let's see...unprecedented political persecution of your opposition's leader after you have stolen power from them by force. Yeah, great move, very conciliatory!

You would have prefered a civil war and more killing of innocent children?

Like the one currently ongoing in the south?

Let's see...unprecedented political persecution of your opposition's leader after you have stolen power from them by force. Yeah, great move, very conciliatory!

Two would be better than one?

• Like 1

One of them is religious insurgents performing acts of terrorism against the Thai government.

One of them is the Thai government performing acts of terrorism against it's own people to hold on to power.

Can you really not see how different they are ?. What a awful attempt to belittle what that last bunch of cronies did to their country.

• Like 1