Is Thaksin buying ThaiVisa ?

JohnnyJazz

April 1st jokes are becoming less and less believable biggrin.png

I found "90 day report at 7/11" more convincing biggrin.png

Didn't believe that.....And I didn't saw the 90 day report at 7/11....I would have believed in that......

We all have a sense of humor well most of us anyway.

My humour is sarcastic so perhaps that is or was beyond your ken.

Besides has it or did it occur to you that there are certainly members here who are not aware of the All fools day or April Fools day antics

Why do people spoil an April 1st gag just because they got it? surly its more fun to sit back and watch others fall for it. I know this one is obvious, but the 3rd poster gave the game away, for what point? to prove how clever they are

Probably jealous for not being able to come with a good joke themselves.

Thaksin buying TV, there are more than a few members who would have had an heart attack if it had been true biggrin.png

Edited by JohnnyJazz
  • Like 1

He should just buy The Nation. Then he can put HIS propaganda on the front page in real big fonts every day.

Some people on this forum apparently believe anything they read in that 'news' paper.

So you copied the Nation editorial...

Actually as Samran pointed out someone is currently trying to buy the Nation. My OP is an almost word-for-word copy of a Nation's staff mesage. Is the buyer related to a political group ? That I have absolutely no idea.

Edited by JohnnyJazz

Many Thai visa members had better hope that this is an April fools day leg puller, because considering all the digs and insults you have thrown at Thaksin Shinawatra on here in the past, if he does take over TV the consequences for the Mr Thaksin bashers will be dire.

post-110219-0-33477100-1427911845_thumb.