Songkran shooting

I am going to be shooting Songkran, which will be fun no doubt, anyhow thinking of getting a group together for a fun packed couple of days, so if you are in BKK and wanna join, just reply

Make sure your weather sealed

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be hunkered down in Fortress Rob, aiming to shoot anyone who comes within water-throwing distance.... neus.gif

Yes, me and an old friend Gordon used to head off to Phnom Penh to avoid the annual water pistol contest.

Good luck Mr.H and may the force be with you.

Songkran offers far to many possibilities as a photographer to miss, guess its down to how far will you go to get the shot^^i

There's limits and having water remorselessly thrown at me for days on end is simply a no no.

That said I'm really looking forward to your pics on this subject.

• Like 1

When I got my Olympus EM-1 one of the things I wanted to do is go out and shoot at Songkran as it can handle wet. However I chickened out as I can't handle wet. biggrin.png

//edit - However, this is in Chiang Mai the water battles of all battles. If I were in Bangkok, it is a little better behaved and would love to join in but unfortunately will not be able to make it.

• Like 1

Last year we decided to escape the madness of CM and went to Luang Prabang....It turned out it's just as mad, AND they use vehicle exhaust soot to black each other up. facepalm.gif

Photos are in the Laos thread.