It's official: Thai toilets need to be cleaned

Thaivisa News

Good initiative......hope they carry it on.

Just a small request from me please;

Can you ask the female toilet attendants not to come and watch me when I'm urinating?

I know....I'm asking for a lot.........but may be one day...................

just turn around and wai! wai.gif

Not possible, to wai he needs two hands to hold his 3" giggle.gif

Clean-up the toilets for the upcoming holidays; after the holidays, it's back to normal. Same ol' sh&t.

Other way around, surely.... they don't want the 400000 Chinese tourists to feel intimidated, so should make an effort to keep the public toilets as disgusting as possible for the holiday period.

Maybe unscrew the cubicle doors and store them away some where until after the holiday. That will help..

Edited by bangon04

Can you ask the female toilet attendants not to come and watch me when I'm urinating?

Why,you ashamed of what you have. clap2.gif

Wow...?......Most of us think living back home in our nanny states is a pain in the ass, and something that would give you the shits........now when we have the shits, we ourselves hope and pray for that nanny state plumbing, hygene, and toilet paper roll, purched high to the left of us, next to a seat purched high off the ground. we love the life, we love the women, we love our freedom, but we cant even take a crap without complaining......oh well, before God invented porcelain shithouses, he invented bums, holes in the ground, water for washing your bum, hands and all included. Live the dream???????? yep, your living it.......shithouse, hey.........

• Like 1

That doesn't worry me. What does is the male attendant massaging the back of my neck and shoulders, stopping me in full flow.!coffee1.gif

I've been to some toilets when the turtle was about to stick his head out. One look at the the crapper I was in and the turtle changed it's mind and his head went back in. I decided to chance it and make it home. Make it back home in time, all the time. thumbsup.gif

I would much rather have female cleaners than male cleaners in attendance while I do my thang.

You want to hit the ceiling, no doubt.

Maybe you should try the 5 star hotels in Hong Kong, where the male attendant (funny little guy with white gloves), offers to give you a neck massage while you pee......

just turn around and wai! wai.gif

Not possible, to wai he needs two hands to hold his 3" giggle.gif

Not as long as it fits under his traditional outfit...

Be honest, what's the real problem?

Is it the females watching or their laughing that upsets you?

• Like 1

I can tell you that the Chinese will have no problem with Thai toilets. Having lived 20 years in China, I can confirm that Chinese toilets are easily the dirtiest, smelliest and most unhygienic toilets in the world!! The tourist will marvel at the Thai toilets - believe me!!

I used to think the Arabs were the dirtiest shitters of all, but I can vouch for rhr Chinese being worse I kid you not I work for them in the middle East and they have communal shower blocks in some of their camps and its not uncommon to see one of them having a shit in the shower no shower curtain closes either, that have the worst toilet habits I've ever seen in my life!!

Be honest, what's the real problem?

Is it the females watching or their laughing that upsets you?

And he knows they're females how exactly?

• Like 1

I would much rather have female cleaners than male cleaners in attendance while I do my thang.

Maybe you should try the 5 star hotels in Hong Kong, where the male attendant (funny little guy with white gloves), offers to give you a neck massage while you pee......

No need to go this far, came across that initially slightly irritating service in several 'locations' in this very country - very likely male, no white gloves though ...

I do not mind, they can even hold it for me so I do not have to wash my hands...

• Like 1

Here I sit, broken-hearted,

Paid my penny and only farted.

Remember that from my schooldays - unfortunately now "spending a penny" is a thing of the past - no s^&t!

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

• Like 2

This very thing happened to me at a Calabao concert in Hua-Hin a few years ago. I thought what would I of got had I needed to do number two's.

"The Health report has indicated that among public toilet facilities in the survey sampling, toilet spray hose is most prone to spread disease (85 per cent), followed by toilet floor (50 per cent), toilet seat (31 per cent), flushing handle and men urinal (8 per cent) and washing faucet (3 per cent)".

Wow....that adds up to 177%.....beat that if you can?..... Not bad....how one can get 177 out of a hundred.

Typical Thai govt Dept statistics. You should see the ones on tourism numbers.

This very thing happened to me at a Calabao concert in Hua-Hin a few years ago. I thought what would I of got had I needed to do number two's.
. Hell, they do that at The Pier NiteClub on Walking Street in Patts

Please inform and enforce the fact that toilets, especially those at gas stations, are not meant to be used as smoking rooms. If I encounter smokers back there I immediately step outside and take the leak somewhere away from the smoke. Sorry, it's not my nature but I do not take well to smoke entering my body! (Or Temple, as I sometimes refer to it as.)

Please inform and enforce the fact that toilets, especially those at gas stations, are not meant to be used as smoking rooms. If I encounter smokers back there I immediately step outside and take the leak somewhere away from the smoke. Sorry, it's not my nature but I do not take well to smoke entering my body! (Or Temple, as I sometimes refer to it as.)

. I Bet your a Former Smoker, They re the Worst Complainers, I don't even smoke and you don't see me going apeshite...