It's official: Thai toilets need to be cleaned

Thaivisa News

My local mall has the best toilets ever. Japanese with built in cleaning, bum sprayer, and blow dryer. I quite enjoy a #2 when there.

even the music is conducive to good business. ...

Edited by StefanBBK

"The Health report has indicated that among public toilet facilities in the survey sampling, toilet spray hose is most prone to spread disease (85 per cent), followed by toilet floor (50 per cent), toilet seat (31 per cent), flushing handle and men urinal (8 per cent) and washing faucet (3 per cent)".

Wow....that adds up to 177%.....beat that if you can?..... Not bad....how one can get 177 out of a hundred.

Typical Thai govt Dept statistics. You should see the ones on tourism numbers.
youre reading it incorrectly sunshine. 85% of spray hoses spread disease, 50% of floors carry disease and so on.

Toilets at most every bus station I have been at are poor to fair at best. Gosh on the smaller one outside of Phuket Town they were horrible. That stale bucket of water or a hose sitting around damp or in another bucket of water for 24 hours at a time is not good.

With 400,000 Chinese due to come for the Songkran holidays, wonder how long that will last? smile.png

Wont worry them, maybe fitting a coat hook in all toilets would be better so as you can hang your shots up without them falling off the door knob (if there is one).

Good initiative......hope they carry it on.

Just a small request from me please;

Can you ask the female toilet attendants not to come and watch me when I'm urinating?

I know....I'm asking for a lot.........but may be one day...................

Embarrassed about something? whistling.gifcheesy.gif