positive weed peepee check / jail / trial report

sickojacko

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been smoking weed as a discreet smoker for a very long time,

If it really makes you stop they will have been doing you a big favour. Long term use of mj causes personality changes, and not for the better. Despite what is said about mj being not addictive and not harmful that isn't so.

I used to have a friend that smoked it for at least 40 years and he went from being a great guy to a real cretin.

I'm not claiming that heavy pot use over several decades won't alter your personality, but most people who turn into cretins do so without the help of pot. Even if your friend turned into one doesn't make it true as one person is not statistically significant.

What I have observed myself is that alcohol seems to be much more detrimental to people's mental and physical health. Case in point; can you show me one single person who has been a heavy drinker for 40 years and is still alive (never mind being a cretin)??

The weed is only illegal at the request of the major opiate manufacturer with the USA and Briton long known to control the supply, much to the dismay of the Taliban who could have continued to rape and pillage Afghanistan, until they squeezed the growth of poppi too intolerably low levels

Ask the Chinese about the Opium wars

And the CIA about the golden triangle, but let's not confuse government propaganda and the word of the for profit prison systems for the truth about the medicinal and pain suppression qualities of marijuana

Its also well known to help the nausea caused by Americans leading excuse for cancer treatment other wise known as left over mustard gas

The weed is only illegal at the request of the major opiate manufacturer with the USA and Briton long known to control the supply, much to the dismay of the Taliban who could have continued to rape and pillage Afghanistan, until they squeezed the growth of poppi too intolerably low levels

Ask the Chinese about the Opium wars

And the CIA about the golden triangle, but let's not confuse government propaganda and the word of the for profit prison systems for the truth about the medicinal and pain suppression qualities of marijuana

Its also well known to help the nausea caused by Americans leading excuse for cancer treatment other wise known as left over mustard gas

You really need to get off the meth and light up a doobie to cure that paranoia!

3 -5 light joints per day?

by the way <deleted> is a "light joint"?

Are you too stoned to understand that marijuana is a serious offence in Thailand?

Maybe nobody told you????

I was a chronic pot smoke for 40 years before moving to Thailand.

I even had a prescription to smoke and grow it, from the government, in California.

But I knew if I was to live in Thailand, I would need to stop.

I have seen it , but not touched it since I moved here.

I was not too stoned or stupid to think.

Too bad about you.

I have no sympathy for anyone dumb enough to use drugs in Thailand.

40 years and we see the result on your brain...

3 -5 light joints per day?

by the way <deleted> is a "light joint"?

Are you too stoned to understand that marijuana is a serious offence in Thailand?

Maybe nobody told you????

I was a chronic pot smoke for 40 years before moving to Thailand.

I even had a prescription to smoke and grow it, from the government, in California.

But I knew if I was to live in Thailand, I would need to stop.

I have seen it , but not touched it since I moved here.

I was not too stoned or stupid to think.

Too bad about you.

I have no sympathy for anyone dumb enough to use drugs in Thailand.

There are plenty of people smoking weed daily in Thailand and at the outdoor bars and cafes, there is multitudes of people partaking

None of them seemed overly concerned with it being a serious offense, and none of them were idiots

Alcohol on the other hand, produces plenty of idiots, which is why I favor abortion

There are plenty of people smoking weed daily in Thailand and at the outdoor bars and cafes, there is multitudes of people partaking

None of them seemed overly concerned with it being a serious offense, and none of them were idiots

Alcohol on the other hand, produces plenty of idiots, which is why I favor abortion

Of course they were not idiots for smoking pot in Thailand -- you are only an idiot when you get arrested for smoking pot in Thailand.

Edited by JLCrab

Well said crab, well said.

I still see the weed in Thailand's not worth inhaling.

the stuff grown in Florida and California far surpasses everything else everywhere anyway,

and the price is about 50 percent of what it was 10 years ago which is 50 percent of what it was in the eightieseighties.

supply has exceeded demand and the price is acting accordingly