Invitation

shaggy1969

Hello Ladies

I hope that you will excuse my intrusion into your Ladies’ Forum, but I would like to extend an invitation to the ladies to join the Photography and the Arts Forum, which is very supportive, inclusive and easy-going.

It does not matter what level of photographer you are – currently we have the full range from “happy-snappers” right up to seasoned professionals: the fact is that we all support each other and can offer friendly positive criticism and support. There really is no need to worry if you are “good enough” – everyone starts somewhere, and if you could have seen how some members have developed their skills with the help and encouragement of other Forum members, I'm sure you would be amazed.

In my opinion, one of the biggest weaknesses in the Forum is that at the moment it is very heavily male-oriented (although they are very well-behaved males I might add!) and we would welcome a female perspective to broaden the Forum’s approach.

Thanks for your time in reading this. I hope that as many of you as possible will come and take a look at some of the wide range of topics we have covered, and we look forward to your participation at whatever level you wish and in whatever topics interest you. No one will be subjected to negative comments, so please do not be afraid to post photos where you can.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks again

Shaggy

• Like 2