Kraft Miracle Whip

mirage

Yes, but I am pretty much confined to the Rangsit area, unless I know for sure a shop that sells it. Foodland had it 3 months ago, but now they have no stock. I am hoping someone will see this somewhere and reply.

• Like 1

I think the long shoreman's strike has something to do with this. I have been checking regularly at TOPS and VILLA in Udon. No habbe either one. I am not sure if the contact has been agreed to or no but it will be a while to get things back to normal.

• Like 1

I think you are right about the strike. I got this e-mail reply from Villa Market.

Thank you for contacting Villa Market......
We are currently out of stock of Miracle Whip in all our stores due to a recent dock strike in the US.
We have requested our next shipment date from our sourcing team and will update you once we know.
Could you please let us know which store you prefer to visit and we will arrange for stock to be sent there?
Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Team
Villa Market JP Co Ltd
089-991-1199

I sent 3 e-mails to Tesco Lotus, but not 1 reply.

1 e-mail to Topps, no reply.

1 e-mail to Foodland, no reply.

I think Villa Market is where I will be doing most of shopping from now on. Replied later the same day.

Great customer service.

To be fair, I received a good informative e-mail from Tops Market yesterday.
It seems they are also happy to correspond with their customers.

We would like to inform you that the product you have inquired is tempolary out of stock and will be available at store around mid of May 2015,
also you can check with Rangsit branch directly (Tel. 02-958-0800-59) again when the product is available.

Is there any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or call center 02 660 1000 (9.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m. open everyday).

Have a nice holiday and happy Songkran Festival.

Best Regards,

Customer Contact Center
Central Food Retail Co.,Ltd.
Tel. 66(0)2831-7300
E-mail address : [email protected]
Call centre : 66(2)660-1000

Edited by mirage

• 10 months later...

whistling.gif Not sure but their problems should be resolved by now.

Kraft uses several suppliers in the U.S. and mixes the ingredients in their factory in the U.S.

In 2015 they had problems with some of the suppliers ....a quality control issue from the suppliers.....and therefore production was halted for a while until those quality control issues were resolved.

At least that is what Kraft put out on it's website on-line.

Not sure about resupply to the international customers however.

• 1 year later...

I'm willing to pay a premium plus EMS charges if anyone can find and send me about 4-6 jars of Miracle Whip. Either regular or lite. I don't care which one.

It used to be that I could still buy it at Big-C Future Park, but it appears they have stopped carrying it now also. The only store that has it listed online is Villa, but they gave me the electronic finger when I tried to order it and told me I was outside their delivery area. I went to the Villa on Ram Intra, but surprise, surprise, they didn't have any.

I can't stand regular mayo. The texture is just too greasy. The sugar in Miracle Whip gives the emulsifcation a completely different consistency which is much more palatable. If I can't have it, I'll just have to do without. There is no substitute.

I've already resigned myself to never having Lawry's Seasoned Salt again because nobody carries it anymore. I shouldn't have to accept this too. It's a travesty of justice. Nobody should be forced to live this way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Came across this thread by accident.  I did actually see Miracle Whip in Foodland (Soi 5)  the other day, not sure if they're importing it again or if it was just a trial batch.  Sold out when I went in today.  Quite like the taste of it, the Real Mayo always tastes like I would imagine emulsion paint tasting of.

Edited by SooKee

• 3 months later...