I Need HELP!

rapom

Left Thailand last Saturday after 5 month stay. I had bought my wife a new sim phone card this trip.and wrote down the new phone number in a small notebook, I kept in my laptop case. I'm home now and cannot find the notebook and have no way to contact my wife. The last time I remember seeing it was at the hotel I stayed at in LA. I have called the hotel in LA, the Kansas City airport and the shuttle service I used from Kansas City. So far no luck finding it. My wife and her family live about 8 km south of Surin, just off Hwy 214. What I asked is, if any member would be willing to contact them, let them know what has happened and then email me her new phone number. I can give more specific directions and information by email. I always call her as soon as I get home and every day after, till I return.. I know by now she is upset and worried that something has happened to me. If anyone can help, please send me a pm. Thank You

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just send a letter to your wife adress, or you also forget your own road name ?

Ermmm he is in America - how long will that letter take do you think?

There is something new called e-mail, you might give it a try.

Maybe he will - if he could actually call her.

Haters gonna hate.....

Good luck rapom, I hope you get this sorted quick.

• Like 1

Just send a letter to your wife adress, or you also forget your own road name ?

Sandman, for whatsoever reason, you've stopped posting about your problems in your village.

You might consider to continue your drama queen posts, or was it a rhetorical question?

Another idea that might work is to call the tourist police. I could help you out on that, if it would be Sisaket province.

Their number ( toll free) is 1155. Only my five baht.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Hope you can get in touch. I'm sorry in so far away, but if anybody ever needs help like that in the Kalasin, Roi-et, Mukdahan corner, in available. Years ago you could send a telegram, but CAT discontinued that service a few years back.

Edited by Issangeorge

Op,

would be good to know if you've already found a solution, or maybe already got in touch with your wife?

If not, anybody who's living in Surin area could call the tourist police and let them deliver the message.

If you weren't successful, please page me and I'll try to get in touch with Ubon TP..

post-158336-0-33915200-1428475819_thumb.

Op,

would be good to know if you've already found a solution, or maybe already got in touch with your wife?

If not, anybody who's living in Surin area could call the tourist police and let them deliver the message.

If you weren't successful, please page me and I'll try to get in touch with Ubon TP..

Don't think Surin Province has Tourist Police?

Op,

Don't think Surin Province has Tourist Police?

You seem to be right about that. All I know is that Ubon also covers Sisaket, Roi Et, etc...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A7-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C-Tourist-Police-Volunteer-Surin-TH/164854750276310?fref=ts

If the OP's still looking for a way, I'd call Ubon. But I don't have any details.

Anyway, wherever you are, the 1155 should get you in touch with the closest place.

Edited by lostinisaan

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Will she not phone/Skype/FB/Line/Viber you????

he's worried his wife might answer. alt=w00t.gif>

There is something new called e-mail, you might give it a try.

To Larry, Moe and Curly, don't worry Shemp will join you soon. Not every person in Thailand has internet and my wives family is one of them. She cannot call me because when I got back to the states, I had to reactivate my phone and was issued a new number. I've read your posts before and you don't do anything but try to piss in someone's cornflakes. It seems you take great pleasure in it, but you are far from being masters. My grandmother always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." She would have thought differently, if she met the three of you.

Did your gandmother have a sense of humor?

Why don't you just contact your wife's bf, he probably already moved in by now?

Yep. And why did the OP write that he's got wives? < Not every person in Thailand has internet and my wives family is one of them>

He might have quite a few, of course backed up throughout his religion. So please no bashing posts, here, okay?

A normal person would at least have said thank you to some people on this forum.

Especially to Dilligad, the biker who's really a nice bloke and a scooter expert.(joke)

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

Any luck(news) puchooay?

he has just found out the area code 038whistling.gif

And maybe that somebody from the area, introduced as her brother, will do all to keep her satisfied.Op don't forget to send money to them.........blink.png

Edited by lostinisaan