Advantage of age

Having dyed my hair grey as i'm 30 going on 62,went to the mall but at the intersection i nervously stood waiting to cross the busy road when along comes this thai lady who took my hand and started to lead me across,with her free hand she acted as a traffic cop and stopped the crazies (motorbikes),ok shopping deed done back to complex for a cold beer or 3,so eventually nature called and as i was worn out i could hardly get out of my chair,well the ladies saw this and assisted me towards the wc this was good but not only did i get the assistance the lady insisted that i leave the door ajar and strategicaly placed a fan to cool down my boyhood,and then awaited outside for me to finish,on doing so she then helped me back to my seat,time passed by now i am a little tiddly so decides to leave,again difficulty getting up omg as if by magic 2 ladies appear and help me up and proceed to assist me to my room in a staggering fashion,once inside i was assisted to my bed,next part kinda stunned me a tad,there was me sat on the bed and next omg my sandals were being removed by this thai lady and next my shorts, darn then she stopped and assisted me in laying down and then covered me with my duvet and patted same and positioned it as though she was putting a baby to sleep,wonderful day and good dreams enriched me,reminds self to go out more often,but ty thailand you people are wonderful.

No need for the houdini outfit needed the gf is away for 3 days hence my blissful day and yeah i'm being checked up on by all that know of me and her,on her instructions,as in leave the gate,security call her, and numerous calls to her friends of my whereabouts.