Indian Tourist assaulted and robbed on Pattaya Beach

webfact

Not for one minute do I believe those sums of cash are true!! Insurance fraud coming right up!

these sums seem completely out of the range of your imagination... isn't it?

by the way, no insurance on this planet insures cash carried in your pockets.

I take your point, even if I question myself taking as little as 10K to Walking St - this gentleman must have zero confidence in his hotel safe, but that is the last place I would have been with that much money in my pocket, particularly if he was hammered.

it was his prerogative getting hammered and carrying as much cash in his pockets as he wanted. no need for permission from any of the resident descendants of colonial masters.

• Like 1

so far, and its not like Im looking out for it, they do it in areas where there are a lot of people about, I have seen this gang seriously assault 5 thais(2 of them women) and one farang, seemingly randomly, using sticks and bottles as weapons, then they usually get in the faces of the working ladies that witnessed their extreme violence and demand they give them money. all done in front of dozens of tourists and locals. they have been doing this for about a month now

Edited by phycokiller

so far, and its not like Im looking out for it, they do it in areas where there are a lot of people about, I have seen this gang seriously assault 5 thais(2 of them women) and one farang, seemingly randomly, using sticks and bottles as weapons, then they usually get in the faces of the working ladies that witnessed their extreme violence and demand they give them money. all done in front of dozens of tourists and locals. they have been doing this for about a month now

And you still havent reported it to anyone - not the tourist police or even PattayaOne ? I dont have any faith in BiB either, but surely the TP can get something done via their own channels ? I've been at Mike's in the afternoon and seen nothing of the kind, so it must be happening later at night.

This is why Indians usually travel that area in packs. Not for the purposes of negotiating bulk rates as some have suggested.

Well then they must be scared to sleep alone because there are groups of them staying in the studio rooms that are for holiday rent in my building. Anywhere from 3-7 grown men sharing the bed and the floor..

This is why Indians usually travel that area in packs. Not for the purposes of negotiating bulk rates as some have suggested.

Well then they must be scared to sleep alone because there are groups of them staying in the studio rooms that are for holiday rent in my building. Anywhere from 3-7 grown men sharing the bed and the floor..

Also shareing their Beach Rd group purchase I would imagine.

7 men in a studio ? I would suggest those guys don't need company - paid or otherwise - they've got everything they need literally at arm's reach. Those guys came here purely because same-sex love is the love that dares not speak it's name in India. ;)

I'd post a link to the Full Metal Jacket Drill Sargeant's immortal line to Recruit Joker, but that wouldnt last long.

7 men in a studio ? I would suggest those guys don't need company - paid or otherwise - they've got everything they need literally at arm's reach. Those guys came here purely because same-sex love is the love that dares not speak it's name in India. wink.png

I'd post a link to the Full Metal Jacket Drill Sargeant's immortal line to Recruit Joker, but that wouldnt last long.

No word of a lie, I spoke to a group in the elevator. I joked about it being a tight squueze in their room and without hesitation he said "we are gay" I honestly thought it was a joke but perhaps you have a good point

Is that you John Wayne? This is me....