Prayut tops list of politicians people want to pay Songkran respect

webfact

Prayut tops list of politicians people want to pay Songkran respect

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha tops the list of politicians whom Thais want to pay Songkran respect by sprinkling water on, an opinion survey by Bangkok University found.

It found that 63.1 per cent of 1,195 respondents voted for Prayut, 16.2 per cent for former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and 7.2 per cent for former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Prayut-tops-list-of-politicians-people-want-to-pay-30257719.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-04-09

It could be that the Thai people know more about the problems facing Thailand, and the approve the steps that Khun Prayut is taking to remedy them, than a few sad, interfering falang who have to express their worthless opinions on this forum whenever any mention is made of this Government

It could be that the Thai people know more about the problems facing Thailand, and the approve the steps that Khun Prayut is taking to remedy them, than a few sad, interfering falang who have to express their worthless opinions on this forum whenever any mention is made of this Government

Commenting is interfering now, is it? No wonder you are in bed with the current administration. Why don't you do yourself a favour and just not read news threads - stick to authorised Thai media if hagiographies are your thing..

• Like 2

...OR, it could be, that only positive polls, in favor of Mr. P and the current government are allowed?!

...maybe...

How does the mad Greek get to post first so often? Is his life so devoid of reality he streams this site 24/7? May go along way in explaining his views. He must be happy that his commie Greek mates and the Gen/PM share the same new Russian sponsor.........

How does the mad Greek get to post first so often?

He is a "like" collector, first posts on most threads normally get the most "likes"

Any topic, any sub forum will do...............Costas will be there fishing................coffee1.gif

Edited by JOC

I cringe every time i read one of these stories.

Some little PR company, on the elites bankroll, is actually sitting in an office putting together these stories as they think they succeed in bolstering the Juntas legitimacy.

It`s weird because some of the PR/Media/Ad agencies I work with in Bangkok are outstanding.

• Like 1

Bangkok Poll: Most people want to perform “rodnam dumhua” with PM

p2-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Of all the politicians and government leaders past and present, most of the people have wanted to perform the traditional “rodnam dumhua” Songkran ceremony with Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha, according to Bangkok Poll of Bangkok University.

The poll shows that 63.1 percent of the respondents want to perform “rodnam dumhua” with General Prayut followed by former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra with 16.2 percent and former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva’s 7.2 percent.

Among the male actors, Nadech Kugimiya tops the most favourite actor for Songkran revelers with 12.5 percent followed by singer Thongchai McIntyre’s 8.7 percent and Mario Maurer’s 2.6 percent.

Ms Patcharapa “Aum” Chaichua tops the most favourite actress with 11.9 percent of the respondents wanting to perform the Songkran ritual with her. She is followed by Ms Urassaya “Yaya” Sperbund and Ms Araya A. Harget.

The poll also shows 64.3 percent are not aware of the 8 points ban imposed during the Songkran festival compared to 35.7 percent who are aware of the ban.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bangkok-poll-most-people-want-to-perform-rodnam-dumhua-with-pm

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-09

Commenting is interfering now, is it? No wonder you are in bed with the current administration. Why don't you do yourself a favour and just not read news threads - stick to authorised Thai media if hagiographies are your thing..

I like to read the news threads, but I dislike the childish comments on here by people who think they are so clever by rudely criticizing the administration, no matter what it does.

You and a few others would never admit to this government doing anything good because your pride would not allow it.

Actually I would prefer that no comments are allowed in the News section.

If people wish to trade insults about politics they should do it the the Bar forum which I never visit!

I like to read the news threads, but I dislike the childish comments on here by people who think they are so clever by rudely criticizing the administration, no matter what it does.

You and a few others would never admit to this government doing anything good because your pride would not allow it.

Actually I would prefer that no comments are allowed in the News section.

If people wish to trade insults about politics they should do it the the Bar forum which I never visit!

No!

Wrong!

I am not admitting, this government doing anything good, because I have not seen it, doing anything good!

But if you do...show me, please!

Stories such as these are real bolts from the blue, aren't they? Whoever saw that coming, he yawned..

yup, another poll with the magic number of around 1200 being polled (allegedly) People can really only vote for him on this as he's banned all other politicians!