Bedroom Built-in Furniture

nickbk

Have a look at JaiDee's blog on here, he had some built in furniture done by a guy and has pics posted on the blog itself............pm him for the number of the guy.

I/d recommend him too.............ive just had a kitchen fitted and am well pleased with his workmanship.

Edited by thaiflyer1

Try this company called Podium. They've got two branches. One in Seacon Square, Bangna Bangkok, and one in Chonburi opposite Makro.

The owner Khun Somchai is usually stationed at the Bangkok branch but I think you can get a lady who speaks english at the Chonburi branch.

When I first moved here, I was searching high and low for good wood furniture with nice work. Went to search in almost every shop at Pattaya and a few in Bangkok. Finally, about 75% of our furnture comes from Podium.

Custom made furnitures are made with rubberwood and the rest of the furniture in their catalogue are made from imported wood. They've got a website.

http://www.podium.co.th

check them out. I've custom- made my bedroom furniture and we have no regrets. And he mentioned also that if ever we need to dismantle the furniture for moving, we can always call them to come over and do so. (Well, I guess we'll film that down so that we know how to put them back in one piece if it's not in Thailand!!)

• 2 years later...
Thanks for these adresses. I am not too much for the "modern" style, I prefer wood.

JaiDee's blog is nice. Worth having a look.

Dear nickbk, I own three condos in pattaya. I had all the work done by a company called Pirom Decoration Co., Ltd. It is a family run business. They have a showroom in Pattaya it used to be on center road across from foodland, now they are located on sukumvit and i do not have there current address, although I recently have used their service to have another kitchen installed. They can do every thing that you can possibly want and I am amazed at the quality. Their phone # is 038-410404, 089-8313758, 089-8321577. I am not connected in any way to their company, but if you check them out I think you will see what i am talking about. they are honest and I trust them completely. I don't have their current address other than sukumvt because i had my wife handle the business end when she was in Pattaya last year. She told me that they had moved from central road, but she did not get me a new business card. I will use them again and everyone that I refered to them were very pleased with the work and the qualty. They are not the lowest priced, so if thats what your looking for you may want to look elsewhere. Hpoe I could be of help, check out there showroom on sukumvit.