Blue-shirted suspect was not involved in Samui car bomb attack

webfact

Blue-shirted suspect was not involved in Samui car bomb attack

14-4-2558-13-14-281-wpcf_728x404.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The man who was suspected to be involved in Samui Central Festival’s shopping mall car bomb explosion has turned himself in to the police to deny any role in the incident.

The man who was seen on the mall’s video footage wearing a blue shirt claimed that he did not drive the bomb-rigged Mazda pickup truck into the car park of the mall because he could not drive. A native of Tambon Ang Thong, he said rode a motorcycle to the mall, said Pol Maj-Gen Somchai Nittayabovornkul, deputy commissioner of Region 8 Provincial Police Bureau, today.

Police investigators released the man after the interrogation but, however, collected DNA samples from him to compare with DNA samples found at the crime scene.

Three security guards working at the mall are being held in military custody for interrogation. It was reported that one of the three was under suspicion because he had a criminal record and police had collected his DNA sample for further tests.

Informed police sources said that two pickup trucks were used in the car bomb attack – one was rigged with explosives and the other used as a scout car. Both used an old route from Sabayoi district of Songkhla through Ranot district of Songkhla, Huasai, Tha Sala and Khanom districts of Nakhon Si Thammrat to arrive at Don Sak district of Surat Thani where they boarded a ferry to Koh Samui.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/blue-shirted-suspect-was-not-involved-in-samui-car-bomb-attack

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-14

>>The man who was seen on the mall’s video footage wearing a blue shirt claimed that he did not drive the bomb-rigged Mazda pickup truck into the car park of the mall because he could not drive. <<Qoute

"because he could not drive"

That excludes 99.99% of the Thai population as suspects................coffee1.gif

Certainly lets my wife off the hook !

Then again the only thing she ever tries to blow up is that stupid little gas-canister cooking stove she insists on using. biggrin.png

>>The man who was seen on the mall’s video footage wearing a blue shirt claimed that he did not drive the bomb-rigged Mazda pickup truck into the car park of the mall because he could not drive. <<Qoute

That excludes 99.99% of the Thai population as suspects................coffee1.gif

Then again the only thing she ever tries to blow up is that stupid little gas-canister cooking stove she insists on using. biggrin.png

And you can be 100% sure, the day it finally blows, she is going to blame you, even if you were miles away when it exploded.

Never a boring moment when married to a Thai lady!!

And you can be 100% sure, the day it finally blows, she is going to blame you, even if you were miles away when it exploded.

Never a boring moment when married to a Thai lady!!

I have already had a contract drawn up accepting full responsibility for the bloody thing blowing up, even though I was against it's purchase from the start, have never used it or laid a hand on it, and am currently 9,000 km away from home.

After years here? I still can't get it. They're not tired to loose face every day after making stupid assertions proved to be wrong a couple of hours later ?What a bunch of idiots.