What Good In Samui In 2006/7.

Ok Loophole, your have done it again, you will have to go to the back of the class and stand in the corner for 10 minutes. If you second anything again it will be a good caning. Understood.

Perhaps a caning is one way to liven up the forum. A few years ago the New Zealand press got extremely overheated when an ex brittish cricket umpire residing in NZ died during a dominatrix session and was subsequently thrown into one of the more famous rivers in NZ. At the time nobody had really heard of a dominatrix but after the court case everyone knew including little old grannies who would stand in post office queues talking about golden showers and such things.

At least it would be a bit different to talking about the weather and visa runs... just a thought (and obviously we would have to stick with the forum rules)...

Ok Loophole, your have done it again, you will have to go to the back of the class and stand in the corner for 10 minutes. If you second anything again it will be a good caning. Understood.

Perhaps a caning is one way to liven up the forum. A few years ago the New Zealand press got extremely overheated when an ex brittish cricket umpire residing in NZ died during a dominatrix session and was subsequently thrown into one of the more famous rivers in NZ. At the time nobody had really heard of a dominatrix but after the court case everyone knew including little old grannies who would stand in post office queues talking about golden showers and such things.

At least it would be a bit different to talking about the weather and visa runs... just a thought (and obviously we would have to stick with the forum rules)...

how dare you better lock this topic

how dare you better lock this topic

second that

NOT!

:o

• 2 weeks later...

one does feel sorry for this neglected little forum,

when all the big forums have thousands of people looking.

here's the lamai news.

bars closed at 1am Thursday night cause big boss bangkok in town. except Super Sub.. hmmm we all know why.

2. Ked is visiting again in her little black dress outfit tonight before going over the hill to Reggae pub.

3. Steve and Anne are fine again. The knives in the kitchen are now available for normal use again.

4. there was lightning at the beach tonight.

5. Noi tells me the fish at the market was no good today.

6. there was a really big frog in the kitchen last week.

7. I wish Ked would not bend over so much while playing pool.

8. that nice german man has been stabbed 3 times by his girlfriend but refuses to leave her still.

9. pretty sure something else happened but I'll have to check the system logs.

beautiful mark :D

Its interesting to hear people complain about this forum being boring. That isn't a word that sprung to my mind after reading the thread about the Peak. But maybe some people expect something more exciting like the Pattaya forum? If you have news to report feel free to start a thread.

And beachedwhale, if you really feel that s&m reports out of NZ have some relevance to Samui, Phangan and Tao which is, after all, the point of having this forum in the first place, post away. But, since you seem to like to complain, let me explain; this is a regional forum specifically for the islands. Most people won't be checking in here to find out whats going on in say, NZ, will they? :o

one does feel sorry for this neglected little forum,

when all the big forums have thousands of people looking.

here's the lamai news.

bars closed at 1am Thursday night cause big boss bangkok in town. except Super Sub.. hmmm we all know why.

2. Ked is visiting again in her little black dress outfit tonight before going over the hill to Reggae pub.

3. Steve and Anne are fine again. The knives in the kitchen are now available for normal use again.

4. there was lightning at the beach tonight.

5. Noi tells me the fish at the market was no good today.

6. there was a really big frog in the kitchen last week.

7. I wish Ked would not bend over so much while playing pool.

8. that nice german man has been stabbed 3 times by his girlfriend but refuses to leave her still.

9. pretty sure something else happened but I'll have to check the system logs.

10. They/he broke into our house just over a month ago :o on my birthday :D ...the b_stard also left his soaking wet T-shirt in the suitcase of my wife :D and took one of mine (clean :D ) Damages: over Baht 80.000.....but he also took my expensive Italian sunglasses I just bought...

But: I bought new Italian ones on the street for just 300 Baht :D

LaoPo

beautiful mark :D

Its interesting to hear people complain about this forum being boring. That isn't a word that sprung to my mind after reading the thread about the Peak. But maybe some people expect something more exciting like the Pattaya forum? If you have news to report feel free to start a thread.

And beachedwhale, if you really feel that s&m reports out of NZ have some relevance to Samui, Phangan and Tao which is, after all, the point of having this forum in the first place, post away. But, since you seem to like to complain, let me explain; this is a regional forum specifically for the islands. Most people won't be checking in here to find out whats going on in say, NZ, will they? :o

SBK

I apologise if my weird sense of humour did not register with you. I feel I am not complaining just making a light hearted comment in the vein of the original post of the thread. As I made the comment nearly 2 weeks ago and have not added to it, I thought you would see I was not intending to truly go down that path. I was using NZ as an example, and felt that there would be very similar stories on KP and Samui that could liven up the forum (In fact I hear many weird things from customers but too weird to print here).

Also I have made a point on other topics to try and encourage good things to be said about Samui as I believe there has been too much bad news and squabbling etc.

Back on topic ... An update on the Bangrak Pier ... it is finally in operation (although they are still dredging around it). The seatran discovery is making 2 trips a day from and to it. Looks like if we wait long enough things do happen here in Samui. This will be good for those businesses that set up in anticipation of the pier opening, although will probably not be good for the traffic congestion next to the seafood market as the evening ferry comes in at 5pm which is a busy time for the market.

Comments/discussion on moderation have been deleted from this thread in accordance with the Forum Rules.

If anyone has any issues regarding moderation of the forum, please take it up via PM with the moderator concerned, or forum administration.

:D

Read my signature... someone prophetic SamuiJens?

:o