As Today is Lottery Day

Here is a question that I've wanted to ask for some time.

Does anyone out there know of, now I'm not asking if you have heard of, but rather know of any falang or expat who has won the big one or one of the bigger ones , of the prizes in the Thailand twice a month lottery ?

??????

A guy I know won 20 or 22 million, that was around 2005 / 2006. Shared his fortune by buying 4 of his mates one beer each, got rid of his sick Thai girlfriend & moved to Bangkok.

A guy I know won 20 or 22 million, that was around 2005 / 2006. Shared his fortune by buying 4 of his mates one beer each, got rid of his sick Thai girlfriend & moved to Bangkok.

When I mean got rid of her, that's what he did, not a cent to her & asked us if we can look in on her every now & then.

When I mean got rid of her, that's what he did, not a cent to her & asked us if we can look in on her every now & then.

WHATA GUY ! ! Whata Guy ! 10 years now...... you guys still looking ????

Edited by Gonzo the Face

WHATA GUY ! ! Whata Guy ! 10 years now...... you guys still looking ????

No mate, she was too ashamed of what happened to her & went back to her family. The funny part , he was scared out of his wits anyone at home knowing as he was drawing sickness benefits & awaiting a payout from the uK, so you might say he won the lottery twice.