Imigration Nakon Sawan

HI,

I am currently living and work in Singapore for last 7+ years. I currently have a valid multi entry visa non im Type O based on Marriage . We will be moving back home to Chai Nat (Monorom) province at the end of April 2015 . My latest visa was issued in Singapore in Feb 2015.

Can I go to Nakon Sawan to do My 90 day reporting or will I need to leave Thailand and come back in ? Any information is appreciated .

Thank You

Chuck

As far as I'm aware you will need to leave and re enter every 90 days unless you convert it to a one year extension of stay which will then enable you to do 90 day reporting,but you will need to have the required income to do so.

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa you have to leave the country every 90 days. But you could apply for a 60 day extension of your 90 day entry to visit your wife that would make it 5 months between border runs.

The 90 day reports are for staying longer than 90 days in the country.

You could apply for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage during the last 30 days of any of the 90 entries the visa allows. You will need 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

An one year 0 visa allows you to stay for 90 days then you will have to leave the country. Unless you do as S/Boy said change it to retirement.

Nearest exit out I think for you would be Mai Sot some 3/4 hours by car Buddha only knows by bus.

HI,

60 Day extension , Where do I need to go to do the 60 day extension ? Could it possibly be done at local Immigration office in Nakon Sawan . Our home is in Monorom , Chai Nat province . I guess the only sure way would be to go down there and ask . The required form I would need to file for the extension is there somewhere I can open it ,review and see what all ( Docs - Pics etc ) I will need to bring with Me . As for the bank account with the 400k, I just keep the money in it year round.

Thanks to all for the Help

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa you have to leave the country every 90 days. But you could apply for a 60 day extension of your 90 day entry to visit your wife that would make it 5 months between border runs.

The 90 day reports are for staying longer than 90 days in the country.

You could apply for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage during the last 30 days of any of the 90 entries the visa allows. You will need 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

Lopburi is the assigned office for Chainat province.

Lopburi Immigration Office

—— Postal address ——
Immigration Office
Amphoe Muang
Lopburi 15000 ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมือง
ภ.จว.ลพบุรี
อ.เมือง
จ.ลพบุรี15000
GPS: 14.798684,100.651116
Phone: 0-3642-2909, 0-3642-4686

Source: Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

You will need a completed TM7 form with one attached 4cm X 6cm photo Download and print 2 sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Your wife will need to go with you when you apply for the 60 day extension. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book and ID card. Copies of you passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will need proof of residence unless you are living where your wife's house book is for.

If you have had the 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months you could also apply for a one year extension of stay.

HI, Thanks for taking the time to send Me the info and links . I appreciate it .

Chuck

Lopburi is the assigned office for Chainat province.

Lopburi Immigration Office

—— Postal address ——
Immigration Office
Amphoe Muang
Lopburi 15000 ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมือง
ภ.จว.ลพบุรี
อ.เมือง
จ.ลพบุรี15000
GPS: 14.798684,100.651116
Phone: 0-3642-2909, 0-3642-4686

Source: Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

You will need a completed TM7 form with one attached 4cm X 6cm photo Download and print 2 sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Your wife will need to go with you when you apply for the 60 day extension. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book and ID card. Copies of you passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will need proof of residence unless you are living where your wife's house book is for.

If you have had the 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months you could also apply for a one year extension of stay.