Single Farang Men In Hh Not Looking For Thai Gf

buzziebaby

Are there ANY single men in HH not looking for Thai GF or wife?

I have a friend visiting who is thinking of living here but she is single and I don't know what the romance scene would be in HH for her.

She is beautiful and voluptuos compared to Thai girls

• 2 weeks later...
Are there ANY single men in HH not looking for Thai GF or wife?

I have a friend visiting who is thinking of living here but she is single and I don't know what the romance scene would be in HH for her.

She is beautiful and voluptuos compared to Thai girls

The short answer is, "NO."

They have had all they need of voluptuous falang women back home in falangland.

• 1 month later...

Buzziebaby,

Having myself lived in Hua Hin for two years (and I'm no stunner) I found that there are many single males who prefer foreign females over the Thai counterparts.

It really depends on your friend and what she is seeking. I didn't hang out at the bars and nearly all of the men that came to me were from outside that particular industry. She should have no problems depending on her attitutde.

One of the reasons farang men prefer the Thai woman over a foreign woman is that they unfortunately believe that feminism has a place. Who wants to see a female dressed like a bloke, short hair and never smiling. What is wrong with pampering a man and accepting the pleasure of a wolf wistle or compliment. I'm a female and ###### proud of it.

Good hunting for your friend.