thai beauty turned me down in patong

stoplookingatmyscreen

i was turned down by the most good looking girl i ever met because she sayed i need to go over my tattoo and get a six pack .

its official the days of letting yourself go and not bathing , shaving , caring about your weight and still pulling thailands fittest birds is officially over , these days its money , good looks youth and style even in thailand.

but ask your self isnt the west just exactly like this?? so whats the point of thailand??

Thanks for your veracity, and even honesty.

The 9's and 10's want the best too, even in LOS. I got me an 8, at least she wasthumbsup.gif

Blame it on Social Media. Thailand missed woman Liberation, but is catching up fast.

The days simply being a farang holding tank for a 7 inch Dick are reserved for the desperate 40 year old and up spinsters these days. There's a few diamonds in the rough there too, don't discount the 6's and 7's and 8's..

And hit the gym man ( just kidding, up to you)

Best

• Like 2

If a girl is very attractive, she has a lot of options these days, probably hit on 50 times a day.

Why wouldn't she also want an 8 or above, instead of a Change vest wearing, flip flopped, badly tattooed, out of shape, unshaven, slovenly fool?

Those days were over long ago.

Lift your game son, and stop complaining...or take the two 4's and make an 8 from Taipan.

• Like 2

If a girl is very attractive, she has a lot of options these days, probably hit on 50 times a day.

Why wouldn't she also want an 8 or above, instead of a Change vest wearing, flip flopped, badly tattooed, out of shape, unshaven, slovenly fool?

Lift your game son, and stop complaining...or take the two 4's and make an 8 from Taipan.

Change vest wearing, flip flopped, badly tattooed, out of shape, unshaven, slovenly fool? actually it was a leo vest thank you.

• Like 2

Change vest wearing, flip flopped, badly tattooed, out of shape, unshaven, slovenly fool? actually it was a leo vest thank you.

Sorry Bro, my bad.

How dare she turn down the Leo vest?

Your good to go.

Carry on.