Demolition Notice For Illegally Built Bridge and Building Next To Canal

Rimmer

Demolition Notice For Illegally Built Building

00260.jpg

PATTAYA:--Pattaya city has posted a demolition notice (warrant) on a Ferro concrete building that was built illegally over the south Pattaya canal. The work is expected to take place tomorrow and will take 4 days to complete.

PATTAYA – April 20,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; the Public Works officers of Pattaya city with forces of the public authority and army officers of the 14th military circle had brought a Form Khor.10 (An order to revise and submit an application in order to request for a license to be able to construct, modify, demolishing or move a buildings according to a law section 43, paragraph 1; in the case of illicit operation) to post at a 2-storied Ferro concrete building, size 15.60 x 24 meters approximately, which is located in the area of the south Pattaya canal, Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri province.

Mr. Chaiwat Jaengsawang (a building control officer of Public Works Office, Pattaya city) revealed that the building was constructed over and into a public area illegally according to the title deed. Therefore, Pattaya city had posted a warrant to inform the owner that the Ferro concrete building is to be demolished because it was constructed on the edge of the canal in the north direction (size 6 x 8 meters) and in the west direction (size 5 x 21 meters) without permission.

Full story:http://pattayadailynews.com/demolition-notice-for-illegally-built-building/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2015-04-21

Who is the owner of this bridge? How did they profit from this bridge? What construction company built this bridge? How could it have been built without without local or higher authorities turning a blind eye? Why did they turn a blind eye to an illegal construction... I know, I know... The bridge is going to pay the consequences in lieu of the people responsible.

• Like 1

"the Ferro concrete building is to be demolished because it was constructed on the edge of the canal in the north direction (size 6 x 8 meters) and in the west direction (size 5 x 21 meters)"

Shudda built it in a south to east direction and 20 metres wide........ thus, no probs. giggle.gif

I'm a sucker for details. cheesy.gif

Edited by petercool
edited bold type

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Who is the owner of this bridge? How did they profit from this bridge? What construction company built this bridge? How could it have been built without without local or higher authorities turning a blind eye? Why did they turn a blind eye to an illegal construction... I know, I know... The bridge is going to pay the consequences in lieu of the people responsible.

Have to admit, if I was living in the area and I saw a bridge being built, I would probably think "Oh look, a new bridge" and not even think to delve into the construction rights and permissions.

Granted, that would only be at the local level..........................tongue.png