Lightroom 6

a lot of updated features, useful and impressive ! yet the Lightroom is getting more complicated as the level of Photoshop. perhaps we also need Serge Ramelli's training as well ( good video ).

unfortunately my Photoshop and Lightroom are still on standalone licences. wait . . .

I got the (OSX) new lightroom with added features when upgrading both the Creative cloud and the Lightroom applications.

When tested, the panorama worked just fine, but the HDR creation failed with my few HDR-images. I'm hoping to play with both features in the future.

LR6 seemed also to fix my constant error messages when uploading photos to flickr. That was one of the big annoyances for me.

Another page for additional features with videos. http://petapixel.com/2015/04/21/adobe-unveils-lightroom-cc-speed-boost-raw-hdr-and-pano-face-finding-and-more/

Edited by Guest

I downloaded yesterday and then tried using it today. I uploaded 16 images then went into develop to look at the histogram for the images. I noticed that the import was still converting the imported images to .dng (which i do with all my images). When it was about to finish the .dng conversion, the program ended abnormally. Went back into the program and went to view an image in develop and it died again.

So, back to LR5 until this new hog is ready for prime time.

• Like 1