True Visions

TuanLindsay

Could someone please supply me with a link to the latest True Visions Channels, if it exists? I can find TV guides but not a simple channel listing. I laboriously work and note my way through each channel from time to time but this is very inefficient and frustrating. Apologies if this is covered elsewhere and for my apparent googling inadequacy! . Many thanks.

I've been using this site also but have difficulty in moving the time line forward from the current "live" page. You can go back in time buy clicking on the start of the listing for the channel. You can select another day and it will show you the page starting at the current "live" line, but how do you go forward in time? Clicking on the end of the current display doesn't work and clicking on the tiny tab on the bottom only takes you back to the current "live" page if you have scrolled back in time. I've tried Mozilla, chrome and IE and all are the same!

I've been using this site also but have difficulty in moving the time line forward from the current "live" page. You can go back in time buy clicking on the start of the listing for the channel. You can select another day and it will show you the page starting at the current "live" line, but how do you go forward in time? Clicking on the end of the current display doesn't work and clicking on the tiny tab on the bottom only takes you back to the current "live" page if you have scrolled back in time. I've tried Mozilla, chrome and IE and all are the same!

There's a slider / scroll bar below the last channel, above the purple 'Now' button.

Thanks, I thought that there was something missing.

I must have a problem with my page set-up on all three browsers as the page seems to be cut off as I never see the now button. Nothing that I do seems to change it! Will check my laptop and see if it's the same.

Thanks, I thought that there was something missing.

I must have a problem with my page set-up on all three browsers as the page seems to be cut off as I never see the now button. Nothing that I do seems to change it! Will check my laptop and see if it's the same.

Try changing your Browser ZOOM level < ctrl – > / < ctrl + > and see if that help with page rendering all the data.

Full Page < F11 > might also get it to display.