Thailand ranked 34th in world’s happiest country

Lite Beer

I just wonder, if men in those Nordic countries are so happy to live at home why so many of them are moving to Thailand?

Good question , I'm Norwegian and my life became a lot happier after I moved to Thailand. I know a lot of unhappy people living in Norway , they work and have a good income but that's it really. They all dream of living in warm , tropical Thailand.

So this survey is more based on how wealthy you are I think. if you can afford to buy 3 big screen TVs for your home you must be happy.

Perhaps you are like me?

I am happy in Thailand.

Because I had the luck to be born in a developed country, with an excellent education system, and high wages.

Be born and earn money in a modern country, later spend the money in a poor country is the key to happiness.

Unfortunately this is not an option for the Thais, that is why they score so badly for happiness.

I just wonder, if men in those Nordic countries are so happy to live at home why so many of them are moving to Thailand?

And why are there thousands upon thousands and thousands of Immigration applications from Asian countries to get into Nordic countries.

Yes it's funny talking to people laughing spontaneously and seemingly happy, about the subject of money, and how their lives seem in a simple way more fulfilling without it.

Nepal is suffering a large Quake which many Thais seemed oblivious to the fact that it was the country Lord Buddha was born.

Thais , many it seems thought Buddha was a Thai .

Anyhow , the old saying "" ignorance is bliss"" sometimes takes on new meanings.

Australia who ranks tenth way above Thailand ....does not seem to be as relaxed or happy.

Back in Sydney I saw less laughter than my far away community .

Somehow I think the poll might not reflect. The truth