Bruce Jenner: My brain is more female than male

Lite Beer

(from the OP): 'brain is more female than male'

Does that mean she wants to go shopping all day at the mall, scrutinizing every brand of whitening cream, and each mobile phone case for sale?

Yes, probably all that plus the urge to pee sitting.

and still after women, what a drag...

Get used to the idea of lesbian ladyboys.

Edited by micmichd

(from the OP): 'brain is more female than male'

Does that mean she wants to go shopping all day at the mall, scrutinizing every brand of whitening cream, and each mobile phone case for sale?

Yes, probably all that plus the urge to pee sitting.

and still after women, what a drag...

Get used to the idea of lesbian ladyboys.

That's hot!

• Like 1

it is generally a normal hetero trait for a man to want to get-into-a-woman's-pants

he wants to do so - in more ways than one

he must therefore be a normal hetero male.

but then... if he weighed the same as a Duck, we'd have to burn the witch, burn her, burn her

Edited by tifino

it is generally a normal hetero trait for a man to want to get-into-a-woman's-pants

he wants to do so - in more ways than one

he must therefore be a normal hetero male.

but then... if he weighed the same as a Duck, we'd have to burn the witch, burn her, burn her

Again with someone not getting that gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same. For example I identify my gender as fully male and my attraction fully towards other male identified males. In other words a "normal" typical gay male.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bottom line is that if the world would allow individuals to express their gender identity and sexual orientation without prejudice, then this would not be news. However, it is good for society to see that the LGBT community are mostly the same as the rest of society - individuals who want to be happy and to love and be loved. Hopefully, if Bruce Jenner's transition is televised, maybe it will offer support to others in the transgendered community to be comfortable and true to themselves. And if you aren't interested - then simply change the channel.

• Like 1

I could give a toss one way or the other, but I ran across this comment from a self-identified transsexual (originally a male) and thought of this running TV thread. When somebody called him a Bruce Jenner, he said this:

"Not hardly, I didn't marry three times and father multiple kids. I'm not even attracted to women. There is a big difference between the Bruce Jenner types and what I am. To me Bruce is a very confused cross dresser."

She should be so lucky. But I've heard that too...that Bruce has said publicly that he's a lesbian. However, I find this a little suspect...more likely a little bit of covering going here as going through her transition is stressful enough and then adding in his same-sex attraction (and in future "opposite" sex attraction) to the mix at the same time would be just too much. It appears to me he's trying a little bit too hard to play it "straight." I mean, who transitions at 65 just to go about and have the same sexual partner attraction they [supposedly] have had their entire life to begin with?

On age. A lot of transsexuals transition late in life. Individuals who are now in their 50s and 60s grew up in a climate where it was hard to be out as lesbian or gay, much less as transsexual. The 21st century has seen a level of networking and activism in the LGBT community that has freed people to be themselves or at least to a greater degree. In the 1960s probably the sole voice for the transsexual community was Christine Jorgenson, later came travel writer Jan Morris, April Ashley, Renee Richards, and others - these people in the limelight because of who they were had small impacts, but the internet allowed people to come together for mutual support. Gay, lesbian, bi, trans....

Sexual orientation. A large percentage of those likely do have issues or confusion with sexual orientation and if they are contemplating surgery because of sexual orientation, they need to really think that through. That said, a large percentage of transsexuals do identify as lesbian or gay, others are bi, and others end up as straight women....

I'm happy for Jenner....

RE: Transition late in life comment

Is it possibly related to biological alterations such as naturally declining testosterone and an imbalance of progesterone and various estradiols that occur in some males later in life?

Jenner is a complete weirdo for many reasons, not just this, or perhaps it all stemmed from this and the way he came across in the media spot light. Perhaps money and marketing also played a role here? Brody and the Jenner girls seem pretty cool, but the Kardashian side is circus freaks at their finest.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 1