Naklua western breakfast?

ricacrocre

Due to bad experiences with another breakfast thread: what is your understanding of a "Western" breakfast.

There is couple of western breakfast places if you count Germany, Austria, Switzerland as western biggrin.png

English?

American?

Baked beans/bacon, fatty fried sausage?

For that Naklua is not the best mile.

Don't go north as another poster wrote tongue.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Now it's getting tricky, I understood that the OP wanted a decent alternative to the omnipresent sloppy bacon over soggy eggs served with canned beans and undercooked toast :-P

Maybe he's British and that is exactly what he calls a decent breakfast.whistling.gif

Now it's getting tricky, I understood that the OP wanted a decent alternative to the omnipresent sloppy bacon over soggy eggs served with canned beans and undercooked toast :-P

Maybe he's British and that is exactly what he calls a decent breakfast.whistling.gif

I forgot to mention the lukewarm three in one "coffee"

German Corner Piccolo restaurant does English Breakfasts. They are near Dolphin roundabout. I've never had breakfast there but their meals are very good quality and good value. Plenty of hotels in the area do buffet breakfasts and the rule of thumb is that the more expensive, the more choice there is. You might struggle to compile what we'd call a full English but salads, rices, cereals, breads, cheeses, meats and fruits offer up a variety of other options. I'd also recommend Greg's place,10 baht on the baht bus. Never stints on portions and does do a proper full English.

Today, I had breakfast in deep Naklua at Borussia Park, formerly know as Naklua Sauna, the first time, to watch the boxing event.

2 eggs prepared to your convenience, 3 slices of ham, cheese, 2 sl. of dark bread, 2 butters, 2 jams and 2 cups of coffee or tee, orange juice.

125 baht only!

I had better breakfasts, but value for money is unbeatable in my opinion.

Many more variations of breakfasts are available there. I think from 115 to something like a 150 baht.

However it's too far for me to go there regularly.