THAI told to ride out the turbulence

webfact

Thai Air could fly some flights from Bangkok through Japan and directly on to

Calgary Alberta Canada. At the moment they fly to the USA, but with the

long, long, Winters in Canada, if Thai Air flew into our country, I am sure they can do

good business here as well. That is my 2 cents worth of a suggestion for the

airline and their present problems! Since there may be more competitors in the

Asian market, it is time to think outside the box, or outside of Asia.

Just Saying!

Stargeezer

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy !!!

Return ticket to Frankfurt in June (non stop flight)

- Lufthansa: 31,191 THB

- Thai: 133,113 THB

So lufthansa is one of these thieves taking Thai's personal property

Each to their own.

Just like Tuna unethically caught ( dolphins netted) I reject certain brands.

Airlines are no different .

Where safety is paramount I have to tick off Thai airways as a choice.

The essential servicing laws is now in the hands of a military government who habitually lies.

The very fact Thai airways allowed protesters to march and take time of work trying to oust democracy and the PM of the day , excludes them as fascist and not worthy of choice.

You buy and help elites if fly Thai.

Currently that's unethical.

Besides they charge more than their service is worth and I don't like being seated near or next to people from Bangkok whose smugness I annoys .

Last time years ago one man tried telling me Thais would one day educate the world on Political success.

I basically refused to engage with such idiots .

The panders here are just amusing clowns low IQ conditioned fools.

But having to sit next to a Bangkok businessman who is insidiously arrogant and thinks Bangkok is like Ancient Rome in glory.

No thanks

The website rarely works, so that surely turns me off. Prices too high. There is a lot of dead weight laying around getting paid to do nothing by tax money. But as long as it is the Flag Carrier it will have to remain running and flying around the big boys for free. I bet 1/2 the pax on there are discount or free. I also have not been treated that well as a pax, thought I was beng looked down at by the arrogant FA's. Was I imagining this?

I just got tickets to Europe with Thai, but boy it was tough. 50+ e-mails with an agent and at the end we had to limit our trip to 3 weeks to get a somewhat reasonable price due to a silly promotion. Not a friendly airline, but at least it is a direct flight.

My understanding is that a lotof the FA's got their job through family connections. You dont see many (any?) dark skinned Issan girls as FA's from my experience with THAI. These staff probably grew up with a maid in the house doing most of the household chores so how can anyone expect them to have anything but disdain for having to do maids work so they can get to some destination and start shopping.

i used to fly a lot with THAI but they have really lost the plot and i think their arrogance will result in continued decline