Pizza In Ubon

phibunmike

Good news for pizza eaters in Ubon. I was in Wrong Way cafe yesterday and they have now started pizzas as a regular item (instead of just "testing"). Delicious thin crust and a good topping went down very well with me and my better half. Well done Richard and Ting :o

Edit >> Yes, I know there was an American style pizza parlour already, but I am talking about good home-made pizza....

Edited by phibunmike

Mike

& others.

When are you ready for a pizza party?........Maybe wait until after Marco arrrives?? :o

Trond

Great idea Trond :D ! I will be going away in a week or so for a couple of weeks, but either before or after would be good to catch up with you there :D

When is Marco back ?

Great idea Trond :D ! I will be going away in a week or so for a couple of weeks, but either before or after would be good to catch up with you there :o

When is Marco back ?

I think Marco is back in the middle of September, so then we have til after you come back??? :D

Trond

Great idea Trond :D ! I will be going away in a week or so for a couple of weeks, but either before or after would be good to catch up with you there :o

When is Marco back ?

I think Marco is back in the middle of September, so then we have til after you come back??? :D

Trond

Where is the Wrong way located? When I was in Ubon in December my father heard about it from someone in the Lai Thong hotel but he never found it.

Mike

That is good news on Richard's place. Last time I was in Ubon early this year the pizzahut was a real let down. A good home made style pizza done properly is a winner. Marco told me all about his ovens on my last trip so my wife and i will have to pay a visit next time 'round. I wish him all the luck as Ubon is short on good food ......

Cheers,

Jay

Location Wrongway Cafe:

1-1/2 a block north of central Thung Sri Muang Park (with the big candle),

49/4-5 Phadang rd is the closest parallell road on the east side of the main rd (Chayangkul).

There is a souvenir shop (furniture/clothes/etc.) opposit Wrongway.

Hope this helps! :o

Trond

Edited by bergen

Hi Lad's

Im Honored that me Have gotten so much attention :D:D:D:D

Im currently few days a way from Departing my final Port of Call, Barcelona and i should be home on 14th Sept,, but i been "Dry" now 6 months, so i need some fluid to my system and relax, so most likely in week 38 i'll be around if not ealier..

Any one home that time you have my number,, dont wonder if you call me early morning and you dont understand a word what comes out from my mouth,, remember,, Im FINNISH and we drink when our eyes are open...sometimes in our sleep as well..

Keeping touch and Richard,,, make sure that you have Chang in big bottles...

:D Marco :o

Great idea Trond :D ! I will be going away in a week or so for a couple of weeks, but either before or after would be good to catch up with you there :D

When is Marco back ?

Trond

Where is the Wrong way located? When I was in Ubon in December my father heard about it from someone in the Lai Thong hotel but he never found it.

Mike

Edited by MarcoH

• 2 years later...
I didn't see any pizzas on the menu tonight, are they still doing them?

No............and they actually never have :o

Try Risotto near Laithong Hotel, or the Pizza Company next to Robinson in Chayangkun rd. :D

• 4 weeks later...