Incline / Decine or Flat Dumbell Bench

1BADDAT

Anyone know of a good deal for a dumbell bench. I have looked at Supersport and BigC, and so far BigC has the best deal at 6990 THB. I will also go to the store on the corner of Sukhumvit and N Pattaya road again today, but I don't remember them having a good price on equipment there. I would be fine with just a standard flat bench, but can not find one anywhere.

Search on Lazada 'Marathon flat bench' 4000 baht delivered smile.png

Thanks for the info. I am a terrible impulse buyer and hate waiting for shipping. How long does shipping usually take? I have never bought from Lazada before.

Be sure you get an Olympic bench and not a standard one.

Thanks for your advice, but I am referring to a bench for using dumbbells. An Olympic bench refers to the style of bench that uses an Olympic bar. This is what I am looking for.

post-155719-0-34959400-1430202125_thumb.

post-155719-0-34635500-1430202140_thumb.

Search on Lazada 'Marathon flat bench' 4000 baht delivered smile.png

There is a Marathon dealer on Sukhumvit North Pattaya, so maybe they have the same product.

At North Pattaya Road intersection?

It's a few hundred meters North from the intersection, but on the right side of Sukhumvit if you head Northwards.

http://www.marathon.co.th/index.php/map

Edited by Anthony5

Be sure you get an Olympic bench and not a standard one.

Thanks for your advice, but I am referring to a bench for using dumbbells. An Olympic bench refers to the style of bench that uses an Olympic bar. This is what I am looking for.

Understood. I have seen these at Big C.

I usually just clear the desk and works great. Buying an expensive bench just for dumbell workouts seems like overkill, unless you can attach a bench press bar or something.

Better yet get an Olympic bench and lie on it backwards for dumbell workouts.

Edited by fey

I usually just clear the desk and works great. Buying an expensive bench just for dumbell workouts seems like overkill, unless you can attach a bench press bar or something.

Clear the desk? You are talking about a hard top desk to write on as a piece of gym equipment?

People seem to think that if you throw the word "olympic" into your workout that somehow you are going to get bigger faster. Great suggestion on buying an a olympic bench (which costs more than a dumbell bench) for me to do dumbell bench press. Should I buy a set of olympic weights too that I wont be using as well? Should I ask the 42 kg girl next to me to "spot me" with that Olympic bar?

I asked a very clear question and got very good advice from several members. I have no idea why you chose to offer your advice that is mind boggling.

Clear the desk? You are talking about a hard top desk to write on as a piece of gym equipment?

People seem to think that if you throw the word "olympic" into your workout that somehow you are going to get bigger faster. Great suggestion on buying an a olympic bench (which costs more than a dumbell bench) for me to do dumbell bench press. Should I buy a set of olympic weights too that I wont be using as well? Should I ask the 42 kg girl next to me to "spot me" with that Olympic bar?

I asked a very clear question and got very good advice from several members. I have no idea why you chose to offer your advice that is mind boggling.

Yes a desk is exactly what it sounds like. A flat stable surface that you can do dumbell workouts on. You can also push-ups on the ground and pull ups on a tree. Dont need to install a pull up bar. Even did some crunches on the grass once without a mat.

But if you were to buy a bench i would probably go with an Olympic bench. If your headed for the Olympics though, dont lie on the Olympic bench backwards, not allowed.

Edited by fey

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I took the bench back after a few days. It was too short and my head hung off the back when using it ( and I'm not tall). They were friendly and took it back because they had not sent in the paperwork to the manufacturers yet. Guess they are on consignment.

I'm using my sit up bench for the time being. Will probably buy the bench at BigC soon.

Update: I took the bench back after a few days. It was too short and my head hung off the back when using it ( and I'm not tall). They were friendly and took it back because they had not sent in the paperwork to the manufacturers yet. Guess they are on consignment.

I'm using my sit up bench for the time being. Will probably buy the bench at BigC soon.

Does Forkinhades has to refund the free beers now?

Does Forkinhades has to refund the free beers now?

Haha. That transaction never went through!