82-year-old boyfriend kills 41-year-old girlfriend

Thaivisa News

Can someone explain to me why an 82 year old man needs a girlfriend?

You wound me sir. I am 77 and have a young g/f ye ole battery is not dead yet. It kick starts my engine well weekly.

You spelled "weakly" wrong..........just kidding.......now put that gun down.

Who knows the road that this man has travelled. Who knows what pains, and who has taken advantage of him before. Who knows if he has been abused as a child, unloved as a child, treated as a nothing, a lost soul, and searching all of his life. Was he emotionly abused, paralised through life with fear and mistrust. Was he a human shipwreck, a soul always searching for love, a love that was never found. We will never know. But we know this for sure, that he was 81 years old, and a much younger lady being 41 years of age had taken advantage of whatever vulnerable state this man may have been in, and it obviously wasnt the true love that most of us would wish for. Upon the realisation that this love was false, and had never been, did this man finally crack and unleash all of the anger he had pent up inside him since he was a teenager. Did the probability of prison not act as a deterent, because in his eyes, nothing mattered anymore. At 81 had he had enough of being emotinally blackmailed in what he first may have thought was a true and lucky love for him? Who knows......But sometimes people just crack. Their soul breaks in two, because after years of being lost, and at a loss as to who they really are, and to why they even exist, a temptress comes in, and steals their last ounce of dignity from them. Who knows......A very sad tale for both of them.

Not exactly a harlequin romance you write here. I really don't care about Grandpa Somchai's mythical past. At the end of the day we are all responsible for our actions. He killed a woman he'd been screwing for several years. He's a pos. End of story.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

no girl in her right mind would want an 82 year old man as a boyfriend.

Client...I believe that. A financial arrangement, as told by the article. Love motel stuff...not steady.

Maybe he used his sexy motorcycle to attract girls. Sound like anyone familiar? thumbsup.gif

...and all my girls are not in their right mind...anyways.

Can someone explain to me why an 82 year old man needs a girlfriend?

How about SEX.

Some men are past it at 30. Others are still banging away at 90.

That's true, some old dudes are sexually active.

Those who haven't lost their libido or have health issues.

Who knows the road that this man has travelled. Who knows what pains, and who has taken advantage of him before. Who knows if he has been abused as a child, unloved as a child, treated as a nothing, a lost soul, and searching all of his life. Was he emotionly abused, paralised through life with fear and mistrust. Was he a human shipwreck, a soul always searching for love, a love that was never found. We will never know. But we know this for sure, that he was 81 years old, and a much younger lady being 41 years of age had taken advantage of whatever vulnerable state this man may have been in, and it obviously wasnt the true love that most of us would wish for. Upon the realisation that this love was false, and had never been, did this man finally crack and unleash all of the anger he had pent up inside him since he was a teenager. Did the probability of prison not act as a deterent, because in his eyes, nothing mattered anymore. At 81 had he had enough of being emotinally blackmailed in what he first may have thought was a true and lucky love for him? Who knows......But sometimes people just crack. Their soul breaks in two, because after years of being lost, and at a loss as to who they really are, and to why they even exist, a temptress comes in, and steals their last ounce of dignity from them. Who knows......A very sad tale for both of them.

Da Shadow Knows

• Like 1