Where to buy 3 inch thick polystyrene ?

Lukeboag

What sizes and quantities?

If it's an art project, there are sources. If you're insulating a warehouse, that's a different group of sources...

The particular sheets he shows are available in "arts and crafts" stores. I bought over 200 of these sheets for putting in a double wall of a house. I realize they are more flamable than the proper type for insulation but since they are isolated within the double wall ....I don't see it as a particular problem. Cost per sheet 100 baht vs 800 (and up).

Thanks for the replies.

It is for an model project, making sheer mountains .

A lot is needed, at least 10 large sheets.

Does the shop near Eckamai sell the 3 inch thickness ? And does anyone have name or phone number for this shop.

Beachfront , again, what thickness did they have and what shop did you buy from ?

Thanks for your help everyone

Thanks for the replies.

It is for an model project, making sheer mountains .

A lot is needed, at least 10 large sheets.

Does the shop near Eckamai sell the 3 inch thickness ? And does anyone have name or phone number for this shop.

Beachfront , again, what thickness did they have and what shop did you buy from ?

Thanks for your help everyone

They have varying thickness .....if they don't have 3 inch you can always glue two sheets together as a last resort. I live in Rayong so I don't think the shop I used would be of help ....but it was a "arts and crafts" stationary store in the old part of Town (chinatown).