Motorcycle Dealers

TBWG

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the Honda dealers in either Buriram or Surin always have a supply of Honda Phantoms in stock ready for immediate sale?

Thanks

TBWG :D

TBWG

Not sure about Surin, but the main Honda dealer in Buriram hasn't had a Phantom on display for a couple of months now :o

I was in there about that time asking about the "new" Phantoms. The sales guy told me I had to order first and wait 7 days for one to come up from Bangkok. I also asked about a test ride before buying. A resounding NO WAY was the answer. If you want to try before you buy, you have to go to the Bangkok dealer (ap honda) :D

Hopefully you will get some responses from the Surin brethern :D

(Just saw your other post to Macb. TBWG. Dont talk to me about nappies at the moment. I missed out on a load today due to helping someone fix a tap. So tomorrow I've got 3 loads to do. Talk about chained to the washing machine)

Edited by Thai Chi

[

quote name='Thai Chi' date='2006-09-06 21:57:33' post='882164]

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the Honda dealers in either Buriram or Surin always have a supply of Honda Phantoms in stock ready for immediate sale?

Thanks

TBWG

Not sure about Surin, but the main Honda dealer in Buriram hasn't had a Phantom on display for a couple of months now :o

I was in there about that time asking about the "new" Phantoms. The sales guy told me I had to order first and wait 7 days for one to come up from Bangkok. I also asked about a test ride before buying. A resounding NO WAY was the answer. If you want to try before you buy, you have to go to the Bangkok dealer (ap honda) :D

Hopefully you will get some responses from the Surin brethern :D

(Just saw your other post to Macb. TBWG. Dont talk to me about nappies at the moment. I missed out on a load today due to helping someone fix a tap. So tomorrow I've got 3 loads to do. Talk about chained to the washing machine)

Hi Thai Chi

Can you elaborate on the "New" Phantom what is new about it apart from I should imagine the price?

Trust you are still working on Thai Chi junior Number 2 = twice as many nappies.

Thanks

TBWG

I have no idea whats new on the "new" Phantoms :o The pictures in the "new" catalouge, look the same as the old ones to me. But they now have a huge range of new colors...... Black Grey and Red :D:D

Mini Thai Chi MK2 is still in the planing stages (I think. I hope) :D

www.aseanmoto.com/Honda-eng.htm

lot of big bikes in Chang Mai too

Well the Honda bike shop opposite the bus station did have one on display maybe its gone now price ewas 85000 bht.

macb

Edited by macb