Call Center / Business Process Outsourcing (bpo) Big In Thailand?

I too have had a reason previously to find call centers in LOS (I required an outbound sales platform targeting UK customers). I had no luck - could only find call centers supporting Thai consumers, in-house service indusrty mainly.

You could allways try Mumbai! Not an ideal part of the world in which to reside though..lol.

Quite a big Call centre Industry here, mainly Telesales for Credit Cards, Personal Loand and Car Loans. As you would expect the market is all Thai, in my office building alone there is HSBC, Standard Charter, Prudential and a BPO Company with over 250 seats, allways advertising for staff, 6k plus commision......

I am just wonderin if there are any call center that operates here in Thailand? How about customer service support / outbound (telemarketing) company? I have a great interest in working in any of these fields so maybe you guys can help me if you know one.

Pinay/Batty, I can supply western speaking call centre facility in Thailand.

Im also looking for call centre execs to work in Phuket.

PM me for more details.

Quite a big Call centre Industry here, mainly Telesales for Credit Cards, Personal Loand and Car Loans. As you would expect the market is all Thai, in my office building alone there is HSBC, Standard Charter, Prudential and a BPO Company with over 250 seats, allways advertising for staff, 6k plus commision......

hi!,

may I know the name/location of your building? or maybe the name othe BPO company?

Thanks!!!

Hey

There was a company a few months ago on TV asking for English Speaking CC Operatives for a large CC in Thailand. The CC was inbound Cust. Serv. for USA clients, from memory.

I forget the excat location and which sub-forum it was on within TV, but a search of maybe this section or the Commercial Ads. section may reveal it. It was within the last 3 months.

If I come across it, i will post additional details.

Kind regards

Peter

Hey

There was a company a few months ago on TV asking for English Speaking CC Operatives for a large CC in Thailand. The CC was inbound Cust. Serv. for USA clients, from memory.

I forget the excat location and which sub-forum it was on within TV, but a search of maybe this section or the Commercial Ads. section may reveal it. It was within the last 3 months.

If I come across it, i will post additional details.

Kind regards

Peter

Thanks for the response!...