Man arrested for snatching mobile phone, sending his own nude photo

Lite Beer

Man arrested for snatching mobile phone, sending his own nude photo
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A 28-year-old man has been arrested for snatching a mobile phone from a woman and then took his own nude photo and sent it to her LINE app's contracts.

Police identified the man as Thongchai Kesorn. He was arrested early Sunday near a squatter community in Ratchathewi district. He allegedly snatched the phone from a victim on February 23.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Man-arrested-for-snatching-mobile-phone-sending-hi-30259252.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-05-03

BANGKOK: -- A 28-year-old man has been arrested for snatching a mobile phone from a woman and then took his own nude photo and sent it to her LINE app's contracts.

A good reason not to have a contract with LINE.

So is the charge against him theft or violation of the computer crime act by sending naked picture over the internet and thus negatively influencing the image of Thailand?

Maybe he was inspired by a (former) member of the US Congress who confirmed many long held images of politician.

The aptly named Rep Weiner liked to share photos of his nether region

American politician Anthony Weiner, former member of the United States House of Representatives from New York City, was involved in two sexual scandals related to sexting, or sending explicit sexual material by cell phone. The first, sometimes dubbed Weinergate,led to his resignation as a congressman in 2011
Edited by Suradit69

Tomorrows : 1 Steal a random individuals phone. Check

2: Wait a while in stead of taking out the simcard and memory card. Check

3: Decide I like to keep the phone rather than sell it. Check

4: It's getting hot in here so I am going to take a picture of my sweaty ball-sacs. Check

5: I now have a beautiful picture of my meat and two veg, hmm.....what shall I do..............tick tock...........I know go crazy and send it to all the people that know the person I stole the phone from. Check

6: Bugger! got caught, no idea how but all the guys here in prison seem to have seen my <deleted> as I did not cover it while taking the "Mona Lisa" pic of my Jewels and they all want a piece of it! Bugger me!!!! Check!!!!!!!!!!! Please send me some KY jelly!!!

I saw something like this happen years ago, before digital cameras, beside a pool in Luxor, Egypt

There were three young Japanese tourists, two guys and a girl, traveling together, and she dozed off on a poolside chair. One of the guys cracked a boner and the other took a pic with the girl's camera before putting it back under her chair

Imagine her asking her mother to collect the happy snaps from Kodak after she arrived home

Isnt he aware of the PENAL codes here????

Did he send his LINE location as well???

Curious how they tracked him down..maybe need to read my LINE "small print" facepalm.gif

Maybe watching me thru my phone cam right now!!!

Interesting you would say that. I have an app on my Android phone that prevents my camera and/or photo gallery from being accessed if another app secretly tries to access either one. Quite often I get a warning that LINE has tried to access both and it is always the front camera of the phone.

Edited by Pimay1

One for the Darwin awards?

No. Darwin awards aren't simply for silly people; they're silliness needs to result in their own death.

How do you give someone a Darwin Award if they are deadclap2.gif

That's the point of them. They are awarded to those whose stupidity has removed them from the gene pool permanently thus benifiting the species as a whole.

One for the Darwin awards?

No. Darwin awards aren't simply for silly people; they're silliness needs to result in their own death.

How do you give someone a Darwin Award if they are deadclap2.gif

They are sent by post humorously.rolleyes.gif