Mind your own business!

Had an email from a person questioning my ethics because I have many reasons for selling my bikes and cars, yep I have different reasons for selling which change often because I have a lot going on in my head(actually far too much which is why I don't sleep a lot, everything I have ever sold here has been mostly less than 6 months old and always with many extras and of course at a loss, everyone who has purchased from me has been very happy, would a dealer(I'm not, sell at a loss? I only keep things for a short time as I get bored quickly, I do wish people and certainly this person would mind there own business, my CB was purchased in January of this year, it's being sold at a loss with at least 80k worth of extras, up to me! it's great but I'm bored! the reasons are mine, as long as the bike or car has warranty and all the correct paperwork what does it matter, this person has questioned my morals and ethics, I'm so angry right now! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Badrabbit
  • Like 1

Shouldn't you be taking this up with the person you are aggrieved with and not airing your somewhat disjointed story on a public forum?

You think I want to reply to this person, it's worth mentioning to others on here and maybe people who have purchased from me which of course there are quite a few!

Dont take it too seriously its the internet...

I am so angry right now as you just wasted 30 seconds of mine.

Ps not bike related.... Maybe move this to medical forum.

Sent from my c64

Dont take it too seriously its the internet...

I am so angry right now as you just wasted 30 seconds of mine.

Ps not bike related.... Maybe move this to medical forum.

Sent from my c64

I am normal I will have you know apart from changing my Ming often!!

Oh my god what is it here, just had very abusive email calling me a bad name mainly because my iPad posts pictures upside down, Can he not stand on his head or is it lack of education, so pissed off with people here!!