Passport with valid tourist visa out of pages!

I'm on a triple entry tourist visa and have just entered Thailand for the second time on my current visa. I've been traveling throughout the SE Asia region for the past 18 months and the haphazard approach issuing visas in the various immigration ports means my passport now only has 1 blank page at the very end, although several if you count the pages that immigration officials have skipped before sticking in their respective visa and stamps. I have visas from Cambodia (x3); Laos (x2); Vietnam (x1) on top of the 4 Thailand tourist visas. I also have stamps from 2 visits to the US,2 for Barbados, one for St Lucia and one for Cuba. My question is, am I going to struggle when I do my third entry, baring in mind my final page will be taken up by the visa from the next country I plan to visit (possibly Burma). Will officials be sensible and start to use the odd pages that have been left blank, or will they expect to use fresh pages each time? I realise I will have to apply for a new passport soon, even though it has 4 years to run, but while my current visa is valid I don't want to nullify this by having my current passport voided during the application process in getting a new one. Any ideas on how I should play this to avoid immigration complications? Thanks in advance.

They will stamp the passport where there is space.

When applying for a new passport, your visa in the old passport remains valid. When you have the new passport you simply show the visa in the old passport and be stamped in on the new passport.

If the OP told us what country issued his passport then we just might be able to recommend getting additional pages for his current passport

Everytime I hear this whining about the Cambodian visa taking up a whole page I am reminded that you can obtain an e"visa for Cambodia that takes up no pages in your passport. There may be other countries in SE Asia that offer the same thing