20 Baht store, aka 99cent Store, Where?

dannywla

I have in Issan a local store where everything is 20 baht! I was hoping someone can tell me where they are in Pattaya. I ask as my three year old want a toy daily, and a 20 baht dump truck or toy gun always keeps,him happy. I live near South Pattaya and was told by my Thai friend he has seen them but they are not on the main Soi.

Please advise me where I might find the local 20 baht store, as 7/11 toys are 79 baht and it adds up!

A three year old wants a toy daily,what sort of child are you bringing up?.what will the child want at five years of age the latest video games,telephones,computer,maybe all the child wants is some affection.You reap what you sow,you say that 79 baht is to expensive so will be the future toys.

Try the small markets at the side of the roads

Yes, there's plenty of these places around selling all sorts of tat at 20 Baht. Just look for a largish wooden or cement shack at the side of the road with a 20 Baht sign in Thai outside and a lot of plastic stuff on display.

If you live in South Pattaya, the 20 baht shop is on Pattaya Tai. If coming down from Sukhumvit, look out for the Pattaya City resort on the right. Once you reach it, look out for the 20 baht shop on the left.

post-25153-0-93392300-1430875379_thumb.j

Replies 6 and 7 are the answers I was looking for. Those who choose to question my parenting skills should taker a closer look at there own issues. Cynical remarks are not appreciated and serve no purpose on this forum.

My child does not get a new toy daily, however since he going thru potty training he know if he makes number two a special toy is his. Some of you who replied with trash remarks, I pitty your judgement!

Replies 6 and 7 are the answers I was looking for. Those who choose to question my parenting skills should taker a closer look at there own issues. Cynical remarks are not appreciated and serve no purpose on this forum.

My child does not get a new toy daily, however since he going thru potty training he know if he makes number two a special toy is his. Some of you who replied with trash remarks, I pitty your judgement!

You could have just asked the question

where are the 20baht shops in pattaya that have kids toys.

but you did not. blink.png

now you don't like the replies. sorry I bothered passifier.gif

Edited by onemorechang

I forget the name of the place, but there is a Japanese version in Central Festival.

Everything is 60 baht, and mostly household goods.

What floor?

3rd Floor.

http://shopping.centralfestival.co.th/directory/cf/shopping_directory.php?loc=cfpb〈=en#11899

DAISO
Daiso is a shop costs 60 baht, imported from Japan. There are a variety of products such as home appliances, kitchenware, gardening equipment and DIY car mechanic and so on.