Drunk Traffic Police Volunteer reprimanded following 'incident' in Jomtien

webfact

Drunk Traffic Police Volunteer reprimanded following 'incident' in Jomtien

police-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A uniformed Traffic Police Volunteer was briefly detained by Pattaya Police in the early hours of Monday following a drink-related incident in front of a house in Jomtien.

Police were called to the house in Soi 11 off the Tepprasit Road by its owner, Khun Jackapan aged 33. He was about to attack the Police Volunteer over allegations that he was the head of a gang who sexually assault young girls in the Pattaya area.

The comments were made by the volunteer and directed to the house owner after a period of heavy drinking involving a group of men who were invited to the house. The Police Volunteer, Khun Wichai aged 40, who is attached to Na-Jomtien Police Station, drove past and was spotted by one of the men who invited him to come and drink with them.

One of the men told Police that he suspected the uniformed Police Volunteer was already drunk as he joined the group.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/190339/drunk-traffic-police-volunteer-reprimanded-following-incident-in-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-05

...and armed.....???

...God help us everyone......

After six days of really hard work, God has been on holiday for over 4 billion years, it's probably safer to just not go anywhere near people like these.

How much policemen in the US and other countries gone after work full uniformed and weaponed in a bar? No one?
The different is that the bars are inside of houses and not open bars like in Thailand.

How the F can you have ¨volunteer¨ policemen?

So you just give someone the right to deal with the public as a (corrupt) person with authority, and allow them to have a fire arm and they are volunteers?

Where do I sign up?

I go to a popular bar in Jomtien,most nights police in full uniform complete with attached weapons sit drinking beer and whiskey

I think I have seen him at Country Cub before.

He has been spotted in thousands of bars throughout the country, the uniform is the same but his face is different.

• 2 weeks later...