Shipping personal and household effects to the UK

thaimite

Hi

I am trying to help a friend who neeeds to return to the UK after more than 10 years working in LOS.

I have done a quick seach on the forums but the psots I saw are now quite old.

He is looking for a reputoble shipper that will visit his appartment (Bangkok) review the uitems to be shipped and provide a quotation for a door to door service.

The items to be shipped are mostly personal effects but also some housegold items. He estimates a totalvolume of less than 30 cubic meters but tis needs to be checked by an expert.

If anybody has any experience of shippers they would recommend (or avoid) or any other relevant tips we would be glad to hear them

Thanks

Thaimite

• Asian Tigers Mobility - HOME
    www.asiantigers-mobility.com/

Asian Tigers Mobility is a leading provider of international relocation solutions. Each year Asian Tigers Mobility companies move thousands of families to their ...

this is the company i used UK/THAI looking at their web site it includes worldwide shipping

any way worth a try my experience was excellent albiet not the cheapest

• Asian Tigers Mobility - HOME
    www.asiantigers-mobility.com/

Asian Tigers Mobility is a leading provider of international relocation solutions. Each year Asian Tigers Mobility companies move thousands of families to their ...

this is the company i used UK/THAI looking at their web site it includes worldwide shipping

any way worth a try my experience was excellent albiet not the cheapest

Many thnks for the speedy reply Gerry