Does your wife work?

zierf1

Mine? Never. Not surprising as she gets nearly 20k baht a month from me in "allowance money", help for her mother, whatever you call it. Working stopped when Mr. Falang here met her. It was truly love at first sight. thumbsup.gif We've now been married for many years. biggrin.png

Does your wife work? Do you pay support to her family? Or are you a deadbeat who refuses to pay for "that sort of thing"?

She did before she got pregnant and will probably go back after the baby is a few years old, where is the problem with the wife working ?

As for being called a deadbeat because i also do not support the extended family, I can only say you're rather sad, not everyone has family that welches off the foreign husband.

Does your wife work? Do you pay support to her family? Or are you a deadbeat who refuses to pay for "that sort of thing"?

so if we dont pay the family like you do we are deadbeats,,,,cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

thats the best line ive seen in a long long time on TV,

and in answer to your question, yes my wifes works very hard,

and in this way she has learned the value of money, you have to earn money not just sit on your lazy ass waiting for you children to send you money,

from the deadbeat who dosnt support a family,

She does indeed. As do her family. None of them require any support from me. Should I force some money on them anyway so as to not be labeled a 'deadbeat'?

I think it depends on how old you are. As a young man your currency for a beautiful women is your youth and good looks as you get older the youth fades, the face wrinkles and you have more cash. The constant is beautiful women. Not what you pay for them - that changes.

She does indeed. As do her family. None of them require any support from me. Should I force some money on them anyway so as to not be labeled a 'deadbeat'?

Have money, you Good man, no have money - you Bad manthumbsup.gif

I think it depends on how old you are. As a young man your currency for a beautiful women is your youth and good looks as you get older the youth fades, the face wrinkles and you have more cash. The constant is beautiful women. Not what you pay for them - that changes.

"The constant is beautiful women" ALL RIGHTY - WITH A caveat

AS LONG AS YOU CAN PULL THEM MATE

Or you could just stay with the same woman as you get older. Isn't that why you married her?

Yes she works... Doesnt get much but she works I pay pretty much for everything. She does send money of her own to the family every now and then but we have our own daughter so she doesnt send much thank god.

When she had our daughter she was back to work after 2 months.. Only time she has not worked.

Sent from my c64

Yes she is an "estate agent" boo hiss i hear you cry ,most of her work is on the internet these days ,except for viewings , most of her familly have their own buisnesses ,all own their own homes ,so i contribute nothing ,never had to ,i am now getting older and not as handsome , but although she is much younger than me she still seems to love me lots ,but then we have been married 22 years and still laugh together every day.smile.png

Or you could just stay with the same woman as you get older. Isn't that why you married her?

No not at all. My first wife told me I had to choose between her and all the young women I was fooling around with. I picked the young women and came to Thailand in search of a more reasonable wife.

All my TGF's including the current one work, the last 2 plus the current one have very good careers, they working is part of the deal, and that deal is they need financial independence and something to do, they can look after there family and i will look after them they have been bright enough to see it like i do.

I dont feel any need to be in some sort of controlling position handing out the pennies, 3 of the 4 paid for meals or taxi's from time to time , current TGF its who can get the wallet out quickest half the time.

Poor choice of adjective from the OP, some would think your a controlling type getting high on your financial power deliriousness from reality.

I will never ever ever get it.....the guys who pay there women and dont expect them to have some sort of paid work.

Archived