Thai post office - Sending Cassettes/CDs

Green

Aside from books, I want to send 2 small monitor speakers, and lots of old cassette tapes, a few VHS tapes, and a box of CD's. Would it be 'safe' to send these via the Thai post office? I know they have different rates, and while speed is not important, I do need to make sure these will actually arrive. Don't want to pay UPS 12k for 3 day delivery, 30kg...

Flying out next month on Southern China Airlines, over-weight and extra luggage fees are pricey.

Thanks

Use Registered Airmail, or EMS has a "one box" price of 1400 baht. Its a certain size box and weight doesnt matter. (shoe size box)

Ask at local Post Office. You can track both online too.

Whats the deal with sending liquids? I have a few things I would like to send surface mail, a bottle of tanning oil I don't want to just throw out, 120ml, and a few assorted things.

Is there realy no weight limit in this box? How long aprox delivery to EUROPE?

There is a weight limit on that size box of 20kg, although it would probably have to be Gold bars to get that weight in that size box., EMS to Europe is usually around 5 days but dependent on Country and Customs clearance.

sent an EMS world box (size D) yesterday, full of CD's, about 8kg. 1400b, with tracking about a week to Canada.

just to reiterate, I was told absolutely no liquids of any kind allowed (teller said it won't get past the scanner), but they also said that they will be getting a list soon of countries where it is permissible....

Yes liquids do not pass scanner anymore, but they told you that it's possible to send liquid to some countries ?

sent an EMS world box (size D) yesterday, full of CD's, about 8kg. 1400b, with tracking about a week to Canada.

just to reiterate, I was told absolutely no liquids of any kind allowed (teller said it won't get past the scanner), but they also said that they will be getting a list soon of countries where it is permissible....